4 bedroom detached house for saleBellard Drive, Hoole, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Character Detached House
- Spacious Accommodation
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Superb Fitted Bathroom
- Detached Garage & Store Room
A superbly presented character four bedroom detached house set in beautiful landscaped grounds offering a high degree of privacy yet situated in the popular area of Hoole and within easy reach of the city centre and the major road networks
A superbly presented character detached house set in beautiful landscaped grounds offering a high degree of privacy yet situated in the popular area of Hoole and within easy reach of the city centre and the major road networks. The exceptionally spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, reception hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast room opening to conservatory, fitted kitchen and utility to the ground floor. On the First Floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite, a second bedroom with built in store room, two further bedrooms and bathroom with superb quality suite. Externally there is a detached garage and a store room. The gardens are attractively landscaped with shrub and tree borders, lawned areas and covered patio areas.
Front entrance door opens to
With door off to built in meter cupboard , double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor and step up to Reception Hall.
A spacious Hall with turned staircase rising to First Floor landing, radiator, picture rail and window overlooking the rear.
Refitted with a suite comprising w.c., washhand basin, panelled spot lights, ceramic tiled floor, fitted mirror, wall mounted heated towel rail and double glazed window to side.
Lounge 18' 6" +bay x 12' 11" into alcove ( 5.64m +bay x 3.94m into alcove )
With ornate Elgin and Hall fireplace with marble inset and hearth with inset gas fire, internal service bell, coved ceiling, radiator, t.v.point, double glazed window to side and double glazed bay window to front.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 12' 10" +bay ( 4.52m x 3.91m +bay )
With double glazed bay window to front, picture rail, coved ceiling, radiator and feature fireplace( not in use) with timber mantel.
Breakfast Room / Conservatory 24' 3" max x 10' 11" max ( 7.39m max x 3.33m max )
With two radiators, door off to large shelved storage cupboard with double glazed window, feature fireplace( not in use) , opening to the Conservatory with t.v.and satelitte points, part timber panelled ceiling, double glazed windows to three sides, double glazed access door.
Kitchen 15' max x 6' 11" max ( 4.57m max x 2.11m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops over incorporating sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashback areas, integrated four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, under and over pelmet lights, Amtico tiled floor, window to side and door to
Utility 8' 8" x 9' 5" max ( 2.64m x 2.87m max )
With wall and base units with work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, Amtico tiled floor, double glazed windows to side and rear and external door to rear.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to side, radiator, loft access and picture rail.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 12' 10" + bay ( 4.72m x 3.91m + bay )
With double glazed bay window to front, dado rail, picture rail, radiator, two wall light points, telephone point and double doors opening to
Refitted with a white suite comprising step in shower cubicle with electric shower, washhand basin, w.c., recessed ceiling spotlights, electric under floor heating, towel radiator, extractor fan and double glazed windows to the side.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 9' 9" +bay ( 4.55m x 2.97m +bay )
With double glazed bay window to front, built in single wardrobe, dado rail, radiator, picture rail, further built in store room with scope to become an ensuite cloakroom with washhand basin, dado rail, picture rail and recessed shelving.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.00m )
With fitted double wardrobes with mirror sliding doors, picture rail, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 10' +recess ( 2.77m x 3.05m +recess )
With double glazed window to rear, t.v.point, radiator, picture rial, washhand basin, doors off to shelved storage cupboard and further double glazed window to side.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Refitted with a superb suite comprising bath with stainless steel corner mixer tap, double shower enclosure with mains power shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., recessed ceiling spotlights, wall mounted heated towel rail, electric underfloor heating, built in airing cupboard and two double glazed windows to side.
Remote controlled gates open to a long tarmac drive for numerous vehicles leading to the
DETACHED GARAGE 15'11 X 10'
with timber door to front, light and power, French doors to garden, window to side and door to
with built in cupboards, work top with sink unit, door to w.c. and window and door to rear garden.
There is a large lawned garden to the front with mature shrubbery borders, specimen trees, mature hedging and fencing to boundaries.
To the rear there is a large block paved patio with lawned garden beyond with well stocked borders, a covered paved patio, two brick built sheds with coved paved area to front. The rear garden offers a high degree of privacy with mature hedging to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33925351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS107508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.