This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Queen Street, Spilsby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- Viewing Highly Recomended
A grade II listed property in the historic market town of Spilsby situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, having been sympathetically restored by the current vendors
3 Bedroom Cottage
The property has a front entrance door leading into the entrance hall with stairs going off, ceiling mounted lighting with rose and terrazzo tiled floor.
Dining Room 13' 5" maximum x 12' maximum ( 4.09m maximum x 3.66m maximum )
Having a sash window out to the front aspect, slate tiled flooring, radiator and wall mounted lighting. An ornamental brickwork fireplace and ceiling mounted beams
Conservatory 5' 2" maximum x 12' 8" maximum ( 1.57m maximum x 3.86m maximum )
Having a continuation of the slate stone tiled flooring, radiator, wall mounted lighting, windows to the rear and glazed door enjoying views over the rear garden
Lounge 13' 5" maximum x 12' maximum ( 4.09m maximum x 3.66m maximum )
Having window out to the front aspect, ornamental ceiling beam, fireplace with woodburning stove, wall mounted lighting, slate tiled floor, radiator
Kitchen 10' 10" maximum x 9' 2" maximum ( 3.30m maximum x 2.79m maximum )
Having work surfaces with base level storage units and further drawer units, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, fitted Zanussi oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob, an illuminated fume extractor above. A range of matching eye level wall units including frosted glazed display cabinets. The room benefits from red quarry tiled flooring, tiled splashback, beamed and tongue and grooved wood panelled ceiling, ceiling mounted lighting, and a door leading into the conservatory
Breakfast Room 10' maximum x 10' maximum ( 3.05m maximum x 3.05m maximum )
Having ceiling mounted lighting, ceiling mounted beams and a continuation of the red quarry tiled floor, radiator, window and a rear entrance door
Ground Floor Shower Room
Having walk in shower with wall mounted rain effect shower head within, wash hand basin with mixer tap and a close coupled wc. Having tiled floor and fully tiled walls, window out to the side, wall mounted heated towel rail and ceiling mounted lighting
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light point
Bedroom 1 12' maximum x 10' maxim ( 3.66m maximum x 3.05m maxim )
Having 2 x windows, radiator and wall mounted lighting, built-in double storage cupboards with hanging rail and shelving within
Bedroom 2 11' 5" maximum x 11' 5" maximum ( 3.48m maximum x 3.48m maximum )
Having 2 x windows, radiator, wall mounted lighting and built-in cupboard providing additional storage
Bedroom 3 13' 5" maximum x 9' 6" maximum ( 4.09m maximum x 2.90m maximum )
Having 2 x windows, radiator and lighting. This bedroom also houses the Worcester gas fired gas central heating boiler
Comprising a 3-piece white suite with a close coupled wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and a fitted bath, fully tiled walls, ceiling mounted lighting and window
To the front the property has a well maintained privet hedge with gated access and pathway leading to the front door. The remainder of the front garden being laid to lawn. There is a driveway which provides off road parking and extends down the side of the property. It also gives access to the adjoining block and tiled lean-to storeroom which is served with power and lighting and houses both the gas and electric meters. Perspective purchasers should be aware that the vendors have permission to convert this existing outbuilding, details of which can be sought through further enquiries. The garden extends further down towards the rear interspersed with established shrubs and trees, with gravelled seating area and served with an external tap. This property also has its own water well.
Agents Note :- Perspective purchasers should be aware that this grade II listed cottage enjoys a large amount of charm and character and has been sympathetically restored and renovated by the current vendors. Further information with regards to the grade 2 listing of the property, and Spilsby as a town, is held on file and can be sought from the agents office
From Boston take the A16 north and proceed to the village of Spilsby. Continue until reaching the crossroads and turn right into the town centre itself, where the property can be found on the left hand side identifiable by the William H Brown for sale board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.