5 bedroom detached house for sale
Cleveland Drive, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
like this property?Call 01642 976003
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive executive property
- Situated in a block paved cul-de-sac
- Impressive entrance hall
- 4 reception rooms
- 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suite
- Garage and Gardens
- Viewing is highly recommended
** £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** We are delighted to bring to the market this five bedroom detached property which enjoys en-suite facilities to two bedrooms with three reception rooms, conservatory, larger than average gardens and attached double garage, viewing is recommended.
Manners and Harrison Estate Agents in Marton and pleased to bring to the market this exceptional detached family home which comes to the market with no chain and is further enhanced with a £1000 buyer incentive and audio tour which is available to view on line. The property is situated at the head of pleasent cul de sac and particular attention should be given to the impressive size gardens. The accomodation breifly comprises, reception hall, cloaks/ Wc, lounge enjoying the garden aspect, separate dining room, family room and breakfast kitchen with utility room and double doors leading through to a conservatory. The gallery landing enjoys a balcont overlooking the rear garden, master and second bedrooms with en-suite facilites,3 further bedrooms and bath/Wc. The property enjoys pleased gardens, drive and attached double garage. Viewing highly recommended.
** £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** It is with the upmost pleasure that we bring to the market this delightful detached property situated in an executive block paved cul- de- sac. The property is likely to appeal to a growing family and is well placed for local facilities including everyday shopping requirements, public transport and educational facilities. From the moment you enter this property the prospective buyer will be overwhelmed by the space on offer as the entrance hall measure in excess of ten foot by sixteen foot and features a spindled staircase which rises to the first floor accommodation. There is a ground floor cloak room/WC, a lounge situated to the rear of the property which enjoys an aspect of a larger than average garden, a separate dining room with double doors, additional family room, breakfast kitchen which leads through to a useful laundry room and an impressive conservatory which leads out to the rear garden. Moving upstairs a gallery landing provides access to an en-suite master bedroom, a second bedroom also enjoying en-suite facilities, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. To the outside the property enjoys front, side and rear gardens, ample off road parking facilities and attached brick built garage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Entrance Hall 10' x 16' 10" ( 3.05m x 5.13m )
Double glazed entrance door and complementary side screen, coved ceiling, spindle staircase rising to the first floor accommodation, timber effect flooring finished with decorative border, radiator and open arch leading through to inner lobby.
Double glazed window, radiator, storage cupboard, timber effect flooring finished with decorative border.
Cloak Room/ Wc
Low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring and extractor.
Lounge 21' 6" + bay x 12' 9" ( 6.55m + bay x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear elevation enjoying the garden aspect, wall light points, two radiators, double glazed window to side elevation, impressive feature fire place housing gas fire and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, wall light points and coved ceiling.
Family Room 17' 2" x 9' 9" ( 5.23m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window, radiator, roof access, wall light points and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.39m x 4.09m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear elevation, door leading through to laundry room, stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, tiled surround, display cabinets, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge, radiator, tiled flooring, and part glazed double doors leading through to conservatory.
Laundry Room 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of base units, door to the side elevation, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating via radiator, double glazed window, work surfaces, tiled surround, radiator and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 15' 1" max x 13' 3" max ( 4.60m max x 4.04m max )
U- PVC construction, wall light points, storage cupboard and french doors leading out to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to the rear elevation and french door leading out to the balcony, airing cupboard finished with double opening doors, loft access and radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" +bay x 12' 8" inc robes ( 4.14m +bay x 3.86m inc robes )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fitted dressing table.
Double glazed window, bath and separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor, low level WC, radiator and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 13' 6" ( 3.89m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and wall light points.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 8" x 8' 1" + alcove ( 2.64m x 2.46m + alcove )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator, bath, wash hand basin abd WC. Extractor and part tiled walls.
Open plan front garden laid to lawn with drive providing ample off road parking and giving access to an attached brick built garage, to the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden extending to the side which is fully enclosed with variety of trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.