3 bedroom bungalow for saleErskine Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb
- 3 bedrooms (bedroom 3/study)
- Fitted kitchen open to living room/dining room
- Family bathroom
- En-suite shower shower/Wc to master bedroom on the first flo
- Large south-facing rear garden
- Off street parking for 3 cars
A charming and unusual 3 bedroom, detached chalet bungalow, with off street parking for 3 cars situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, just off Erskine Hill. The property is set back from the road, at the end of a private gravelled driveway, uniquely positioned, in this quiet oasis, backing on to Little Wood.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Godfrey And Barr, Hampstead Garden Suburb. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.