2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Robin Hood Lane, Birmingham
like this property?Call 0121 738 2155
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor apartment
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Further bedroom
- Viewing recommended
A well presented ground floor two bedroomed apartment with double glazing and central heating where specified. The accommodation comprises: Communal entrance, Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Main bedroom with en-suite shower room, Bedroom two, Bathroom, Communal gardens and Allocated parking space.
A well presented ground floor two bedroomed apartment with double glazing and central heating where specified. The accommodation comprises: Communal entrance, Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Main bedroom with en-suite shower room, Bedroom two, Bathroom, Communal gardens and Allocated parking space. Internal viewing strongly recommended.
Leading to the front door.
Having spot lights to ceiling, radiator, storage cupboard and doors leading to:
Lounge 11' x 17' 8" ( 3.35m x 5.38m )
Having a double glazed window to rear, two radiators, coving to ceiling and sliding door to:
Kitchen 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Having a double glazed window to side and a range of matching wall, base and drawer units with worksurface over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, spot lights to ceiling and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 14' 4" into door recess ( 3.23m x 4.37m into door recess )
Having a double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes and coving to ceiling.
Having separate shower cubicle, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, spot lights, fan, tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.61m x 1.85m )
Having a double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Having a white suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, fan, spot lights, tiled floor and walls and heated towel rail.
Having communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.