Property for saleBanbury Lane, Banbury Lane, Kingslingbury
- DESCRIPTION - RESIDENTIAL - Brookside is a single storey dwelling constructed in the late 1960s of brick with a concrete tile roof.
- DESCRIPTION - LAND and STABLES - Stable Block constructed of brick with steel profile sheeted roof comprising 2 Loose Boxes, Tack Room, Cart Store and Fodder Store
Grass Paddocks extending to approximately 1.50 acres or thereabouts adjoining the house and stables.
The accommodation comprises:
Rear Lobby with doors off to:
Boiler Room: With Johnson and Starley HiSpec J65 Modairflow Series 2 gas fired heater.
Kitchen:11ft 11in x 15ft 8in, with built-in cupboard units.
Living Room:15ft x 22ft 10in, with gas fire.
Hallway and Front Door
Bathroom:6ft 4in x 10ft 11in.
Bedroom No 1:14ft 11in (max) x 16ft 3in (max).
Bedroom No 2:15ft 5in x 11ft 10in.
Bedroom No 3:12ft 5in x 9ft 11in (max).
The house is supplied with mains electricity, water, gas and drainage.
There are lawned gardens to the front and rear including mature shrubs and trees.
COMMERCIAL SITE - A secure yard comprising workshop building and extensive hardstanding extending in all to approximately 0.68 acres (0.28 hectares) or thereabouts.
The workshop building measures 90ft x 40ft constructed of brick walls with steel framed roof clad in asbestos cement sheet. The building has a concrete floor and is divided at both ends to provide separate small workshop, WC and wash area. Heating is provided by a Powermatic oil fired space heater. A burglar alarm is fitted.
REMARKS & STIPULATIONS -Tenure: The property is freehold.
Possession: Vacant possession will be given on completion of the purchase.
Services: Prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves of the adequacy, availability and location of the services.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way:
The property is crossed by an Anglian Water mains sewer. The Environment Agency has rights to enter and maintain the embankment crossing the paddock.
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way whether mentioned or not.
The planning permission for the bungalow was granted on the 7th May 1968 (Ref: NR/68/60) and included a condition as follows:
The bungalow shall be occupied only by a person who is employed full time at the adjoining vehicle body building business or alternatively by a person who is employed full time in local agricultural employment.
The house is assessed as Band F for Council Tax. The commercial property has a rateable value of £18,000 according to the Valuation Office Agency Website.
Local: South Northamptonshire District Council Tel No 01327 322322
County: Northamptonshire County Council Tel No 01604 236236
These are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Should any dispute arise between the Vendor and the Purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of Law) arising out of the General Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars or Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the Agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the Agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Fixtures and Fittings:
All items designated as Tenants Fixtures and Fittings are excluded from the sale.
VIEWING AND ENQUIRIES - The property may be viewed strictly by appointment only. For further information, contact Tim Fox on 0116 289 4719.
IMPORTANT NOTICES - 1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (information) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Photographs dated: January 2012
Particulars dated: January 2012
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34161856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.