This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Nursery Gardens, Thorne Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- 5 Bedroom Quality Detached
- Developer Braggott Homes Ltd are well known local
- reputable builders.
- Gross internal floor area
- circa 1600 sq ft ( 148 sq m).
- Located on small development close to the
- centre of the village,
* 5 Bedroom Quality Detached New Home * Being constructed by Braggott Homes- long established local developer incorporating good standard of appointments. * Larger than average offering circa 1600 sq ft ( circa 148 sq m) of accommodation. * Located on a small development close to the centre of Edenthorpe and its local amenities. * Completion early summer 2012. * Attached garage * Cul de sac front driveway access from estate road. * Choice of kitchen and bathroom fittings are available.
Entrance Hall 2.2m By 4.6m
Cloakroom 2.2m By 1.15 M Min
With w.c., and wash basin.
Lounge 5.7 M By 3.6m
With bay and double aspect windows
Dining Kitchen 5.7m By 4m
With breakfast bar and patio windows to rear garden plus windows to twin aspects.
Utility 2.2m By 1.6m
With sink unit and door to rear garden.
Generous area with stairs off to Second Floor and flank elevation window.
Master Bedroom 5.7m Max By 4.050m Max
With three front facing windows.
Good Size En Suite
With shower, w.c., and wash basin.
Bedroom No2 2.9m Max By 3.550m Max
Bedroom No 3 2.7m By 2.5m
With large window.
Bathroom 2.2m By 2.5m
Bedroom No 4 3.6m By 3.5m
Bedroom No 5 3.6m By 3.1m
Attached Garage 2.8m By 5.6m
Accessed via private service road shared with Plot 2 with rear personnel door.
Gardens to front and rear.
A full specification will be be given to interested parties.
The properties of course incorporate energy saving features and gas central heating. The energy rating given with the
EPC are the predicted figures based on calculations of performance when complete.
Choice of kitchen and bathroom fittings are available.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.