This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Arderne Close, Dovercourt, Harwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow situated in a popular location close to local primary schools, local shop and within 1 mile of Dovercourt sea front and 1.5 miles of Town Centre and Mainline Railway Station. Internal Viewing Essential.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8608-1199-5829-7596-1523.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
External door from side, airing cupboard housing boiler, door leading to:-
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, side panelled bath with shower attachment, two glazed frosted windows.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 11' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.45m )
Free standing oven, space for washing machine, work surfaces, range of eye and low level units. larder cupboard, stainless steel sink and drainer, inner glazed window to Lounge.
Lounge 18' 3" x 14' 6" narrowing to 11' 8" ( 5.56m x 4.42m narrowing to 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, stairs leading to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin, glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 15' x 9' 5" ( 4.57m x 2.87m )
Two windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 9" narrowing to 7' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 7' 6" narrowing to 5' 8" to wardrobes ( 2.11m x 2.29m narrowing to 1.73m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of a patio area, fence to sides and rear, gated, garden shed, bordering beds to side, gate leading to further side patio area and steps leading to lawn area with further bordering beds and mature shrubs. To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with path leading to side gate. There is a garage in block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.