This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Stakes Hill Road, Waterlooville
- Two bedroom
- Detached bungalow
- Garage with drive
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Good decorative order
- Viewing highly recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow, situated in a popular location. The property further benefits from garage with drive, two conservatories and in our opinion is offered in good decorative order. With an early internal inspection coming highly recommended.
The property briefly comprises: Lounge, kitchen, conservatory one, conservatory two, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom. The property further benefits from garage with drive, front and rear gardens and in our opinion we feel is offered in good decorative order.
Via front elevation double glazed door leading to entrance hall.
Picture rail, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to lounge, kitchen, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom.
Lounge 13' 3" x 18' 11" ( 4.04m x 5.77m )
Front elevation double glazed bay window, ceiling rose, picture rail, feature fire place and rear elevation double glazed doors leading to conservatory.
Rear elevation double glazed windows, side elevation double glazed windows, tiled flooring and rear elevation double glazed doors leading to garden.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 10' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.33m )
Side elevation double glazed window, coved ceiling, ceiling lights, matching range of wall and base units, sink with drainer and mixer tap, roll edge work surface, tiled surrounds, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, radiator and rear elevation double glazed doors leading to conservatory.
Rear elevation double glazed windows, rear elevation double glazed door leading to garden.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 13' 11" ( 4.83m x 4.24m )
Front elevation double glazed bay window, ceiling rose, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Side elevation double glazed window, textured ceiling, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Rear elevation double glazed window, side elevation double glazed window, coved ceiling, suite comprises of bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled surrounds and heated towel rail.
Laid to lawn and drive leading to garage with up and over door, power and light
Laid to lawn, flower borders, decking area and summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.