2 bedroom flat for saleSinclair Drive, Battlefield, Glasgow, G42
- Top floor traditional 2 bed
- Dining kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Secure entry
- Excellent location near to all amenities + hospital
- Stamp Duty Exempt
- 2 big recesses
- Good size 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower
- Gas central heating & Double glazing
- Large stylish flat
Larger style traditional sandstone tenement flat presented in stylish order. The accommodation comprises; Spacious reception hall with storage, bay window lounge with feature fireplace and recess, large contemporary dining kitchen with rear facing window and dining recess, 2 good size double bedrooms; the master benefiting from fitted storage and feature fireplace. The layout is completed by the 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower which also benefits from a cloaks/linen storage area. The communal close has secure entry, the rear gardens are smart and tidy as is the communal close, the windows are double glazed and the property is heated by a modern combination gas central heating system. This Battlefield property is very well placed for amenities with Shawlands nearby for shopping and entertainment, supermarkets are in close proximity as is Mount Florida train station, the Victoria Infirmary and of course the Battlefield Rest Italian Restaurant which is just a 2 minute walk. The size, location and presentation of this larger style traditional flat are sure to impress those looking for a property which has not been reconfigured or converted, conversely this property offers numerous options for conversion to suit other needs. Viewing essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34310530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43sinc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.