This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom town house for sale
Aidans Brae, Clarkston, Glasgow
- Modern three-storey townhouse.
- The property affords an attractive open outlook over Glasgow and towards the Campsies.
- Kitchen, dining/family room, utility, shower-room.
- Generous lounge, three bedrooms, two en-suites and balcony.
- DG and GCH.
- Garden with patio to the rear and a garage.
Under Offer - Subject to Conclusion of Missives.
This stunning McTaggart Meikle townhouse is situated in a very convenient locale, offers stylish well proportioned family accommodation over three levels and has panoramic views over Glasgow towards the Campsie Fells.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a broad reception hallway with two-piece cloakroom off, a fabulous fitted front facing kitchen with concealed sliding doors leading to a stylish dining/family room and in turn a useful utility room. The first floor landing, which also has a cupboard and shower room off has a door providing access to the rear garden. Also on this floor and facing to the front is the wonderfully light living area with a corner window feature complementing the front-wall windows. Space and storage being the theme, this room also benefits from the handy 'hide everything away' cupboard. The third bedroom is positioned to the rear and once again features built in storage. Stairs continue up to the second floor. The master bedroom is to the front, with an en-suite bathroom, two large wardrobes (one with natural light making it a possible dressing room) and double French doors leading onto a generous balcony, which affords striking open aspects across Glasgow and towards the Campsie Fells in the far distance. The second bedroom to the back has an en-suite shower room and its own good-sized wardrobe. The property is complemented by double-glazing, gas fired central heating, a driveway and garage and oak flooring throughout the ground floor. The gardens to the rear have been landscaped for easy maintenance and feature a raised patio positioned to take advantage of the afternoon and evening sun.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.