5 bedroom detached house for sale
Church Road, Earsham, Bungay
like this property?Call 03037 700865
- Detached Family Home
- Individually Designed and Built
- Excellent Quality Specification Throughout
- Five Bedrooms
- Four/Five Reception Rooms
- 1 Acre (stms)
- Triple Garage
- Viewing Essential
This amazing detached family house is situated in approximately 1 acre. The property has been renovated by the current owners and offers spectacular accommodation. In an idyllic location within Earsham with fantastic field views to the rear.
This fantastic detached family house was built in 1987 with an exquisite attention to detail and a specification not normally found in a property of its type. It has exceptional accommodation with very generous rooms laid out to provide, reception hall, lounge, study, kitchen / breakfast room, dining room, cloakroom, snug lounge, utility room, boiler room and second cloakroom. There are also five bedrooms with master en-suite, plus family bathroom off the first floor landing.
All of the accommodation is decorated to an exceptional quality and attention to detail. The current owners have also replaced the kitchen and bathrooms, including en-suite.
The property occupies a plot extending to approximately 1 acre (stms) with a sweeping gravel drive approaching the front of the property where you will find ample parking and access to the triple garage.
The grounds are predominantly laid to lawn, however there is a carefully planned woodland area and more formal gardens with attractive shingle paths. The property is built on the grounds of the original kitchen gardens of Earsham Lodge, and retains the red brick walls that marked their boundary. It has interesting history considering the property was only built in 1987.
The property also has the benefits of discreet solar heating and due to the fact that this only the second time this property has been for sale prompt internal viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall 13' 6" max x 22' 5" max ( 4.11m max x 6.83m max )
Solid wood front door, coir matting, solid oak flooring, understair cupboard, designer radiator, storage cupboard.
Living Room 18' 10" x 18' 5" ( 5.74m x 5.61m )
Two double glazed patio doors to the side, double glazed window to the side, open inglenook fireplace, radiator, cornice, door to:
Study 9' 9" x 17' 3" to wardrobe front ( 2.97m x 5.26m to wardrobe front )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator, built-in storage, coving.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, low level flush w/c, wash hand basin and storage cupboard.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 13' ( 4.55m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, cornice.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' 9" x 14' 6" ( 6.63m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear aspect, walk-in pantry, range of base and wall units, Minerelle worktop, stainless steel sink, built-in double oven, hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, built-in dishwasher, worktop island with base units under, built-in fridge, built-in freezer and radiator.
Utility 10' 8" x 5' 11" extending to 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 1.80m extending to 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine. Door to garden.
Low level flush w/c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side aspect and tiled surrounds.
Boiler, shelving and water softener.
Landing 13' 6" max x 15' 1" max ( 4.11m max x 4.60m max )
(including stair ingress). Double glazed Velux window, double glazed window to the front, into eaves storage, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 16' 7" ( 3.78m x 5.05m )
Double glazed window to both sides, built-in wardrobe, 'hidden' door to:
En-Suite 9' 8" x 10' 3" to wardrobe front ( 2.95m x 3.12m to wardrobe front )
Walk in shower enclosure with digital power shower, vanity basin with storage under, low level flush w/c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, built-in wardrobes, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 15' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built-in double wardrobe.
Bath & Shower Room 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Suite comprising bath, shower cubicle with digital shower, low level flush w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor, fully tiled surrounds, extractor fan, two Velux windows, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 5 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built-in double wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, loft access and into eaves storage.
Hydraulic loft access with drop down steps to loft area which is boarded, power and light.
Garage 19' x 32' ( 5.79m x 9.75m )
Up and over electric double door, up and over single door, personal door to the side, window to the side, power and light.
Brick Built Shed
Cast iron stove.
The front of the property is approached via a sweeping shingle drive leading to the front of the property and giving ample parking and access to the triple garage.
The gardens lie to all four sides of the property and are predominantly laid to lawn. There is an array of mature trees, shrubs, plants and bushes and a large proportion of the garden is enclosed behind high attractive walls. There is also a section of garden that is open with views across fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.