This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Cannon Street, ** STUNNING REFURBISHED FOUR BEDROOM WITH ONE BED ANNEXE **
- Four Bedrooms
- One Bedroom Annex
- Large Victorian Terrace
- Fully Refurbished To A High Standard
- Fully Refitted 17ft Kitchen
- Built In Appliances
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Downstairs W/C
- Close Proximity To Town Center
Enter via obscure glazed entrance door, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, dado rail, moulded coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, doors leading to
Comprising low flush W.C., wall mounted wash basin, tiled splash areas, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, coving to ceiling.
LOUNGE - 16' 0'' (4.89m) x 12' 10'' (3.92m) uPVC bay window to front, open flame gas fire with wood surround, tiled floor, archway to dining room with sunken spotlights.
DINING ROOM - 12' 10'' (3.92m)x 10' 8'' (3.27m) uPVC french doors to rear garden, tiled floor, radiator and double doors into hallway.
16'11" (5.16m) x 8'10"(2.69m)
Sink and drainer with cupboards under, work surfaces, fitted range of eye and base level units, integrated oven and hob with filter hood over, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, tiled splash backs and flooring, window to side elevation, cupboard housing central heating combination boiler, door to rear
Access to loft space, coving to ceiling, dado rail, wood effect laminate floor, doors to.
12' 10' (3.91m) ' x 10' 11'' (3.33m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, wood effect laminate floor, T.V. point.
11' 11'' x 8' 6'' into chimney breast recess. (3.63m x 2.59m)
Window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, T.V. point.
8' 9'' (2.67m) x 7' 9'' (2.36m)
Window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, T.V. point.
9' 0' (2.74m) x 7' 1'' (2.16m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, T.V. point.
Refitted white suite comprising corner jacuzzi bath with mixer shower attachment, tiled shower enclosure, low flush W.C., bidet, wall mounted wash basin, white towel radiator, tiled floor and splash areas, electric shaver point, inset ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, obscure window to side aspect.
Mainly laid to concrete, brick walls, outside lights, access to rear via gate to Thomas Street.Front - Block paved, wall with moulded ballastrades, iron gate.
Enter via obscure glazed entrance door from rear garden to.
Open plan kitchen/living room
14' 7'' (4.44m) x 8' 4'' (2.54m) (This measurement includes the area occupied by the kitchen units)
Comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under, mixer tap, wall cupboards, tiled splash areas, built in electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, double radiator, coving to ceiling, T.V. point, wood effect laminate floor, window to side aspect, door to.
9' 1''(2.77m) x 8' 4'' (2.54m)
Window to side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to.
Comprising shower with tiled splash areas, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splash backs, low flush W.C., obscure window to side aspect, coving to ceiling.
1. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MARSHALL MIDDLETON CROSS LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY
5. All room measurements are approximate
Our team of highly qualified Mortgage & Financial Consultants can provide you with up to the minute information on many of the rates available. To arrange an appointment, telephone this office. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE