This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Passage Road, Westbury-on-Trym/Henbury, Bristol
Set amongst similar individual detached houses and gardens on Passage Road within approximately 1.25, 2 and 5 miles respectively of Westbury-on-Trym Village, the Mall Shopping Complex, (M5 motorway junction 17) at Cribbs Causeway and Bristol City Centre.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, study/bedroom 4, kitchen/breakfast room and utility/cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: extensive gardens and grounds
The house has a maintained alarm system and is sold with no onward chain.
from the road find solid wooden gates which open onto driveway which leads through the front garden up to solid wooden front entrance door with glazed insert which opens into:-
Western Red Cedar floor, doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and staircase rises to first floor landing. Radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
(rear) (164 x 129 into chimney recess) (4.98m x 3.89m) double glazed side windows in solid wooden surrounds with 2 panes including leaded light lattice pane and further double glazed picture window with anti-sun glass to rear elevation with wooden surround overlooking the garden to the rear, ceiling coving, gas log effect fire, two radiators.
(front) (129 x 103) (3.89m x 3.12m) ceiling coving, leaded light windows to front elevation with secondary glazing and further double glazed wooden window with 2 panes including leaded lights, picture rail, Western Red Cedar floor, radiator.
(front) (1210 x 104) (3.91m x 3.15m) leaded pane windows to front elevation with secondary glazing and further double glazed wooden window with 2 panes including leaded lights with solid wooden surround, picture rail, radiator, Western Red Cedar floor.
(rear) (186 max narrowing to 113 min x 131 max narrowing to 106min) (5.64m/3.43m x 3.99m/3.20m) hand built Smallbone kitchen with an excellent range of base and wall mounted wooden cupboards, drawers, shelving, a dresser style unit with built-in ironing board and glass fronted cabinets. Work surfaces of solid wood, granite and tile, electric double oven and gas hob with extractor hood, under cupboard lighting, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with further rinsing bowl and waste disposal unit, plumbing for dishwasher built in fridge, double glazed wooden window to rear elevation, radiator, partial Western Red Cedar wooden floor, wooden part glazed door opens to rear porch with roller shuttered security door.
(side) low level wc with wooden seat and lid, display shelf, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard below, double glazed window with wooden surround and 2 panes including leaded light.
double glazed window in solid wood surround, radiator, loft access, doors radiate to all rooms on this floor.
(rear) (1410 x 131) (4.52m x 3.99m) wooden double glazed window to rear elevation with 2 panes including leaded lights, good range of fitted wardrobes and bedside drawer units and further vanity unit with matching side drawers, radiator, door to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
mains fed shower unit with glazed door and tiled surround, cantilevered wash hand bowl, low level wc with concealed cistern, eaves storage cupboard, heated towel rail, Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank. Ceiling halogen downlighters, wooden double glazed window to side elevation with 2 panes including leaded lights, extractor fan.
(rear) (132 x 107) (4.01m x 3.23m) wooden double glazed window to rear elevation with 2 panes including leaded light, eaves storage cupboard.
(side) (130 x 108) (3.96m x 3.25m) double glazed window to side with wooden surround, eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
(87 max x 77 max) (2.62m x 2.31m) low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, steel enamelled bath with tiled surround and splashback and mains fed shower over with concertina shower shield, heated towel rail, glazed wall cabinet and mirrors, ceiling halogen downlighters, extractor fan.
as per blue edged plan
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of prime responsibility (APR) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an APR this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.