4 bedroom detached house for sale
Heol Y Glyn, Quakers Yard, Treharris
like this property?Call 0843 313 4325
- Detached Split Level Property
- Spacious Living Room
- ******NO CHAIN******
- Fitted kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Front & rear gardens
- Integrated Garage
A split level detached residence on a desirable development within Quakers Yard. This versatile accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, living room open plan to dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms with en-suite facility to the master.
A beautifully designed split level detached residence on a desirable development within Quakers Yard. This versatile accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, spacious living room open plan to dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms with en-suite facility to the master and family bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, large driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles, integrated garage with potential for conversion, well maintained gardens and proximity to the local village with excellent road links to the A470, M4, Cardiff and Merthyr.
Pvcu entrance door. Split level landing with stairs rising to first floor and stairs down to lower floor, double doors to living room, door to dining room, radiator.
Living Room L-Shaped Room 12' 10" x 17' + 23' 5" x 11' 4" (3.91m x 5.18m + 7.14m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, opening through to dining room, double doors to conservatory, dado rail, wall lights, gas fire place, two radiators.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 12' 1" ( 2.95m x 3.68m )
Double glazed patio doors to balcony seating area, dado rail, radiator.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" Maximum x 12' 11" Maximum ( 3.71m Maximum x 3.94m)
Brick and Pvcu construction with double glazed windows to three sides and double glazed patio doors to rear garden, fan ceiling light, wall mounted heater.
Entrance doors to kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom, fourth bedroom and garage.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.97m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, Pvcu double glazed patio doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surface over, breakfast bar, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for range cooker, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dish washer, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.10m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, dado rail, radiator.
W.c, wash hand basin, mosaic tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Banister rail and spindles, doors to bedrooms one, two, three, family bathroom and airing cupboard, access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.43m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to en-suite.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, low level W.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 11' 4" ( 2.95m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, dado rail, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bathroom 7' 6" extending to 10' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.29m extending to 3.28m x 1.75m )
Obscure double glazed window to side, white suite comprising of roll top bath with shower attachment, low level W.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Garage 9' 1" x 18' 1" ( 2.77m x 5.51m )
Up and over garage entrance door, double glazed window to side, plastered walls, plumbing and electric, wall mounted boiler.
Block paved parking area adequate for several vehicles, low level brick wall to front, raised lawn area, selection of flowers and shrubs.
Laid to lawn, paved patio, balcony area, fish pond, brick built storage shed, access to front, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.