This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom house for sale
Wilderness Road, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7 5EZ
- Exclusive road in Chislehurst
- Only 0.8 of a mile to station
- 4 reception rooms & 6 beds
- Beauitful landscaped garden
Harboro is set within a Conservation area, nestled in the private and gated Wilderness Road. It is within walking distance to Chislehurst village, which has excellent local shopping facilities, restaurants and public houses, including The Bulls Head Hotel. Chislehurst is truly surrounded by swathes of National Trust land and yet at the same time offers excellent transport links by road or rail, the perfect compromise between city and country life.
- Comprehensive Shopping: Glades Bromley, Orpington and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
- Mainline Rail Services: Chislehurst (0.8 miles) and Elmstead Woods (1.6 miles) to London Bridge (19 minutes), Waterloo East, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Bickley (1.6 miles) to London Victoria (23 minutes), Blackfriars, City Thameslink and
- Primary Schools: Chislehurst C of E, Mead Road, Edgebury, Red Hill.
- Secondary Schools: St. Olaves, Newstead Wood (selective), Coopers, Bullers Wood.
- Private Schools: Bromley High School for Girls, Bickley Park Boys School, Eltham College, Farringtons, Babington House.
- Easy link via road and rail to Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Dulwich Schools.
- Motorway Links: The A20 leads to junction 3 of the M25 giving access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Channel Tunnel Terminus, South Coast and Bluewater shopping centre.
Harboro is a well presented traditional family home, set on a fantastic plot in the heart of this renowned and arguably most exclusive roads in Chislehurst. This appealing property provides spacious and well planned accommodation, perfectly suited for relaxing, entertaining and family life.
From the Locksbottom office, depart left on Crofton Road (A232). At the traffic lights keep right, onto the Hastings Road (A21) for 1.27 miles, taking the 7th road on the right onto Magpie Hall Lane. Continue to follow the road onto Holbrook Way. At the end of the road turn right onto Southborough Lane and then take the 2nd left into Blackbrook Lane. Continue to follow the road onto Bickley Park Road (A222), Summerhill and Bromley Road. Go over a jagged crossroads and straight over a mini roundabout. Take the first left onto Prince Imperial Road (B263) and then the first left onto Wilderness Road. Harboro can be found shortly on the right hand side.