This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Land for sale
Ramnoth Road, Wisbech
- To be sold by Public Auction 4 October 2012
- Land with Planning Permission for 2 x 3 bedroom bungalows
- Town centre location
- Planning Ref: F/YR10/0549/0
To be sold by Public Auction on the 4 October 2012 at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club, Norwich at 11.30 am. This parcel of land is situated in a town centre location and has planning permission for 2 x 3 bedroom bungalows. The property represents an ideal developer/builder opportunity.
This parcel of land is situated in a town centre location and has planning permission for 2 x 3 bedroom bungalows. The property represents an ideal developer/builder opportunity.
The site measures approximately 22m x 35m maximum (25m minimum excluding the driveway).
On the 15 September 2010, Fenland District Council granted Outline Planning Permission for the erection of two bungalows involving the demolition of a detached garage.
All mains services are available in Ramnoth Road but not connected to the site. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries to the relevant Authorities.
Direct to site.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brown, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, William H Brown, before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £500.00 (plus VAT ) payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
William H Brown are contactable at 5 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF Telephone 01603 598975
Visit our Website www.williamhbrownauctions-norwich.co.uk
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road. Turn right into Ramnoth Road and continue along where the entrance to the site can be found between Nos 41 & 43 Ramnoth Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.