This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
High Street, Rothwell, Kettering
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stone Built Detached Residence
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Enclosed Garden
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this delightful five bedroom stone built detached residence, dating back to approx 1650. This unique family home boasts four reception rooms and retains a wealth of character features and charm.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this delightful five bedroom stone built detached residence, dating back to approx 1650. This unique family home boasts four reception rooms and retains a wealth of character features and charm. Further benefits include double garage and enclosed gardens overlooking the Parish Church. The accommodation on the ground floor briefly affords impressive reception hall, lounge, dining room, family room, lean to sun room, study/breakfast room, kitchen, inner hall, utility room and w.c. To the first floor are five double bedrooms, shower room and w.c. Further accommodation includes a most interesting and unusual cellar. Outside are enclosed gardens in addition to gated driveway leading to double garage. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and early internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended.
Entered via timber paneled door into a most reception hall; having stained glass window to front elevation, deep skirting boards, single paneled radiator. Dog leg staircase rising to first floor landing. Timber paneled doors leading to lounge, dining room, family room, study/breakfast room and cellar.
Lounge 21' 6" x 13' 1" ( 6.55m x 3.99m )
A well proportioned room having bay window to side elevation, curved single paneled radiator and further single paneled radiator, deep skirting boards. Feature open fireplace having display mantle, surround and hearth. Door to lean to.
Having windows to three sides and door leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 16' 10" x 14' 7" ( 5.13m x 4.45m )
A well proportioned room having impressive flagstone floor, beamed ceiling, two double paneled radiators, open fireplace.
Family Room 15' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.20m )
Having bay window to front elevation, feature open fireplace having display mantle and surround. Double doors to sun room/lean to.
Sun Room/lean To
Having windows to two sides and door leading to rear garden. Double perspex roof.
Study Breakfast Room 13' x 12' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.76m )
Having window to rear elevation, beamed ceiling, single paneled radiator. Stable door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
Well fitted with a range of quality wall and base units in duck egg blue with wood work surfaces, one and a half bowl ceramic single drainer sink unit, built-in stainless steel Hoover range cooker and extractor hood, radiator, floor lights to be connected, window to rear elevation, door leading through to:
Having door to side elevation and doorway to utility room.
Having wall mounted boiler, wall and base cupboard units, window to side elevation. Door to w.c.
Having vanity wash hand basin and w.c.
First Floor Landing
Having doors leading to five bedrooms, bathroom and w.c. Window to side elevation.
Master Bedroom 21' 11" x 13' 2" ( 6.68m x 4.01m )
A well proportioned room having bay window to side elevation, boasting views of the parish church. Ornate feature fireplace having display mantle and surround housing cast iron insert with grate. Two single paneled radiators, two further windows to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 16' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.43m )
Having bay window to front elevation, double paneled radiator, picture rails. Airing cupboard housing wash hand basin and single paneled radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 11' ( 4.50m x 3.35m )
Having bay window to front elevation, window to side elevation, single paneled radiator, built in storage cupboard. Attractive ornate feature fireplace having wood stripped display mantle and surround and having cast iron grate.
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Having window to rear elevation, double paneled radiator. Built in furniture comprising 'his and hers' wardrobes incorporating dressing table.
Bedroom Five 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Having window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobe, double paneled radiator. Ornate cast iron feature fireplace having display mantle surround and grate.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, window to side elevation, tiling to walls, heated towel rail. Please note this room can be accessed from Bedroom Five and from the landing.
Suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, corner bath, tiling to walls, wall mounted mirror with touch lights, access to loft area, radiator, two windows to side elevation.
Outside and to the side of the property is gated driveway providing off road parking for at least two vehicles leading to double garage.
There are gardens to the front and side of the property which are mainly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by timber paneled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.