This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Yarborough Road, Lincoln
- Semi Det Period Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Up Hill Location
- No Upward Chain
Situated in a popular uphill location is this immaculate four bedroom semi detached period style property with spacious and well presented living accommodation throughout. With views over the West Common and within walking distance to the city centre this property must be viewed.
Situated in a popular uphill location of Lincoln is this period four bedroom semi detached house with large and well presented living accommodation throughout. Re-roofed and benefiting from a new Combi Boiler in 2007 with the property rewired in 2010 this established family home has undergone a degree of modernisation by the present owners. Comprising of; Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Large Kitchen Diner, Downstairs Cloakroom, Brick Built Storage Room, Four Double Bedrooms, Master En Suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom, the property further benefits from enclosed front and rear gardens with off street parking for two vehicles to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Having uPVC double glazed door to the side aspect, under stairs cupboard, coving, laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.84m )
Having uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, original decorative fire place, picture rail, coving and radiator
Dining Room 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
Having uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, picture rail, coving and radiator
Kitchen Diner 22' 3" x 9' 10" ( 6.78m x 3.00m )
Having three uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect, four ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, storage cupboard, central heating boiler, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with hot and cold mixer tap over, roll top work surfaces, tiled floor and surround, door leading through to Storage Room and WC
Having uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, low level wc and tiled flooring
Storage Room 7' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.06m )
Having tiled floor
Having uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and laminate flooring
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Having uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, original period fire place, picture rail and radiator
En Suite Shower Room
Having separate shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin. electric extractor fan, picture rail, tiled floor and surround.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, original period fire place, picture rail, laminate flooring and radiator
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect, laminate flooring and radiator
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and uPVC double glazed double doors to the rear aspect leading to garden, laminate flooring and radiator
Having uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece white suite with hand held shower over, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and surround, radiator
There is allocated parking for two vehicles to the rear of property with gated access to the garden. Mainly laid to lawn with established borders, there is also an ideal entertainment patio area. In addition there is gated front access leading to the front door (at the side) and secure gate to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.