This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom maisonette for sale
Newtown Road, Little Irchester, Wellingborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedrooms
- Excellent kitchen
- Newly fitted shower room
- Newly installed central heating
- Redecorated throughout
William H Brown are delighted to offer For Sale this two bedroom maisonette situated in a popular location. The property boasts a modern shower room and modern fitted kitchen. The property is close to the A509 giving easy access to Milton Keynes.
William H Brown are delighted to offer For Sale this two bedroom maisonette situated in a popular location. The property boasts a modern shower room and modern fitted kitchen. The property is close to the A509 giving easy access to Milton Keynes. Access to the train station at Wellingborough is just a short distance away. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entered via stairs rising to first floor accommodation to entrance hall
Wall mounted entry phone, radiator, loft access, storage cupboard and airing cupboard
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.73m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, radiator, coving to ceiling
Dining Area 8' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.65m )
Coving to ceiling and dado rail surround, opens through to kitchen area
Kitchen Area 9' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.78m )
Modern base and eye level units, work surfaces with tiled surrounds, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, concealed central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, window to front elevation, dado rail surround, tile effect laminate flooring
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.15m max x 3.10m max )
An 'L' shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling
Newly fitted w.c and wash hand basin with toiletteries cupboard, shower cubicle, tiled surrounds, dado rail surround, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation
Fence enclosed paved courtyard with two 'sun dial' style paved areas and border. Communal car parking area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.