This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Roman Road, Birstall, Leicester
- Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Well Presented Interior
- Driveway for 10 - 15 Vehicles
- Fantastic Rear Garden
- Must Be Seen
William H Brown have for you a bungalow that must be seen to be appreciated. It's just so big! Benefitting from 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, conservatory, utility room, bathroom, with vanity units in 2 of the bedrooms. The rear garden is stunning with off road parking & a double garage.
William H Brown have for you a bungalow that must be seen to be appreciated. The sheer size of the rear garden is fantastic with water feature, summerhouse leading to a double detached garage and driveway for 10 - 15 vehicles. Inside can be found a well presented interior comprising of lounge, dining room, conservatory, utility room, kitchen and bathroom with vanity units to two of the bedrooms. You have to see this!
Door to the front. Providing access to the inner hall
Providing access to the lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms
Lounge 22' 6" x 13' 2" ( 6.86m x 4.01m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear overlooking the garden, gas fire place with a feature stone surround, two radiators and patio doors leading to the conservatory
Conservatory 20' 10" x 12' 2" ( 6.35m x 3.71m )
Stone base with UPVC double glazing, remote fan and lights, radiator and door to the garden
Dining Room 15' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire place with brick surround and two radiators
Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.33m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with waste disposal, breakfast bar, tiled splash backs, integrated double electric oven, hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher and fridge, wall mounted boiler, beamed ceiling, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, door to the utility room and UPVC double glazed window to the rear and side
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Fitted with base units with stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, separate WC, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and door leading to the garden
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted wardrobes with cupboards above, built in desk, vanity wash hand basin, wall lights and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 9" into wardrobe x 11' ( 3.89m into wardrobe x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and the side, fitted wardrobes with cupboards above, vanity wash hand basin and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side and radiator
Fitted with a five piece suite comprising of corner bath with jacuzzi, double shower cubicle, WC, Bidet and wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window to the side, partially tiled, extractor fan, shaver point, spot lights and radiator
Double Detached Garage
With electric doors, power and light
To the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for 10 - 15 vehicles leading to the double detached garage. To the rear of the property is a private garden which is laid to lawn with patio, pond, water feature, flowers beds, shrubs and trees, summerhouse with power and light, greenhouse and sheds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.