This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
- Extended 5 bedroom home
- Superb en-suite
- Annexe with en-suite
- Lovely quiet close
- Planning permission for double garage
What the Owner says:We have owned our home for about twenty-one years now and it has been a lovely home in which we have brought up our two children through schools to university.
We extended our home with a lot of care. Many people have commented that it blends so well with the original they wouldnt have known it had been extended!
We also gained Planning Permission for a double garage as part of our overall planning permission. We will leave the garage plans for the new owners who may want to adjust the design for themselves. The only reason we have not built it is that we no longer need the family space and are now looking to downsize to the East Kent countryside.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17' × 13'3 (5.19m × 4.04m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 × 8'2 (3.69m × 2.49m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 × 8'1 (3.71m × 2.47m)
- Family Room: 11'7 × 9'9 (3.53m × 2.97m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'8 × 7'9 (3.56m × 2.36m)
- En-Suite Wet Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 9'9 × 9'4 (2.97m × 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 × 9'6 (3.3m × 2.9m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 × 9'7 (3.58m × 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'6 × 7' (2.59m × 2.14m)
- Block Paved Driveway
- Rear Garden
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.