5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHocroft Avenue London, NW2
- Master bedroom suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Two single bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Eat-in kitchen open-plan to conservatory
- Separate utility room
- Guest cloakroom
- 75 ft rear Garden with large terrace and lawned area
This delightful home on the ever popular Hocroft Estate has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and is well presented.
On the ever popular Hocroft Estate, an extremely attractive five bedroom semi detached house (approx 2430 sqft) arranged over three floors. This delightful home has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and is well presented. The accommodation comprises a generous double length reception room, eat-in Kitchen open plan to a conservatory family room which has direct access to the rear garden as well as a guest cloakroom and separate utility room on the ground floor. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and two single one of which has an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. The top floor comprises a large master bedroom suite with e-suite bathroom and dressing area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28113HOT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anscombe & Ringland, Hampstead House Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.