2 bedroom chalet for saleBrading, Isle Of Wight
- Price Range: £170,000 - £190,000
- Elegantly styled interior
- 2 large bedrooms en-suite to master
- Spectacular rural views
- Private rear garden
- Popular village location
- EPC energy rating D (56)
All the brilliance of a master craftsman bestows this home in luxury and elegance, with the expanse of Oak panelling there’s a real feeling of a costume drama yet within an affordable setting. Put your feet up in the lounge which continues a regal feel and has double doors overlooking the privacy of the rear garden – where better to enjoy a cup of your favourite hot, steaming beverage? The two double bedrooms, not only generous in size, but offer spectacular views over rolling fields opposite – imagine throwing back the drapes in the morning to reveal that for a backdrop? With a well stocked garden to potter about in as there is not too much work in the way of maintenance – just move straight on in.
What the Owner says:
When we purchased the property it needed quite a lot of work and we styled it throughout – adding the Oak panelling and giving it a touch of class in the decor. The garage has been the ideal workspace for tinkering away as the carpentry side of things was a real pleasure for my husband. The location has been ideal for heading off to Tesco for the food shopping, or jumping on a ferry to travel over the water to visit family. Brading itself has great shops if you just run out of a few essentials and the train link and local buses means that even without a car you can get around.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'9 × 13'5 (4.8m × 4.09m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 × 10'1 (3.53m × 3.08m)
- Kitchen: 10'1 × 7'6 (3.08m × 2.29m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 × 8'5 (3.51m × 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 × 11'1 (4.09m × 3.38m)
- Front Garden
- Garage: 17'6 × 8'5 (5.34m × 2.57m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35516111.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60517643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.