4 bedroom detached house for saleBelgrave Road, Seaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Deceptively Light and Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Room and Separate Kitchen/Breakfast Room with adjoining Utility Room
- White Suite Bathroom to Ground Floor with Further Bathroom to First Floor
- Far Reaching Roof Top, Seaford Head and Sea Views
- Ample Off Road Parking Leading To Garage
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house boasting a wealth of charm throughout. Being situated approximately within half a mile of Seaford Town Centre, Esplanade and Seaford Train Station. Further benefits include south eastly aspect rear garden.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this deceptively light and spacious four bedroom detached house, being situated within approximately half a mile of Seaford town centre with its various shopping amenities, bus routes and railway station with links to Brighton and London. The accommodation briefly comprises spacious entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility room, bedroom four/guest bedroom, bathroom/WC. Whilst to the first floor there are three further bedrooms and bathroom/WC. The front is mainly laid to lawn with hedge, brick and gated borders, path leading to front door with further ample off road parking leading to garage. Whilst to the rear it favoured south eastly aspect being fence and hedge enclosed. Patio seating area being mainly laid to lawn, veg patch and varied array of fruit trees and shrubs. The property is considered to be in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing's are highly recommended through sellers sole agents Fox and Sons.
Door to front leading to;
Being light and spacious with 2x double glazed windows to front aspect, storage cupboard, meter cupboard and 2x radiators.
Lounge 25' into bay x 15' 3" ( 7.62m into bay x 4.65m )
Delightful dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, with further double glazed french door leading onto rear patio. Beamed ceilings, multi-fuel burner with brick and wood surround. Radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" max x 8' 2" ( 4.01m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' x 14' ( 6.10m x 4.27m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base cupboards with further work surfaces extending to incorporate a one and half bowl sink an draining unit having tiled splashbacks. Space for oven with extractor over, further space for fridge/freezer. 2x Radiator, double glazed windows to rear and side aspect with further double glazed door leading onto rear garden.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base cupboards with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted boiler. Door to side aspect with further door providing access into garage.
Bedroom Four/ Guest Room 15' 3" into bay x 14' max ( 4.65m into bay x 4.27m max )
Double glazed bay window to front with further double glazed window to side aspect. Built-in wardrobes with further storage cupboard and radiator.
Comprising white suite with bath, mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and double glazed window to side aspect. Further jack & jill door to guest suite and inner hall.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Stairs From Entrance Hall
First Floor Gallery Landing
Light and spacious gallery landing with window to rear aspect offering far reaching rooftop, Seaford head and sea views. With further feature stained glass window to front aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Window to rear aspect offering far reaching rooftop, Seaford head and sea views. Fitted wardrobes, eves storage and radiator. Spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 12' ( 3.81m x 3.66m )
Sloped ceiling, window to rear aspect offering far reaching rooftop, Seaford head and sea views. Built-in wardrobes, radiator and eves storage.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and loft hatch.
Comprising bath with mixer taps, low level WC, wash hand basin, bidet, tiled walls, radiator, airing cupboard and double glazed window to side aspect.
Ample off road parking leading to garage. Remainder laid to lawn having hedge borders and path leading to front door.
Comprising up and over door with power and lighting.
Being favoured south eastly aspect and secluded. This landscaped garden is mainly laid to lawn with further patio seating area. Fence and hedge enclosed, varied array of shrubs, fruit trees and flower bed borders. Veg plot, summer house, shed and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35631088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA102228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.