This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment for sale
Strathern Road, Bradgate Heights, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
William H Brown would like to invite you to view this TOP FLOOR, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT in the Bradgate Heights area. With allocated parking, communal entrance via key fob, leading to the 2nd floor. Inside can be found an L-Shaped lounge/diner/kitchen & family bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN
William H Brown would like to invite you to view this TOP FLOOR, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT in the Bradgate Heights area. The location gives you close access to the Glenfield Hospital and the Beaumont Leys Shopping Centre, or why not take a drive to the main Leicester City Centre. With allocated parking, communal entrance via a key fob, leading to the second floor. Inside can be found an L-Shaped lounge/diner/kitchen and family bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN!
With stairs leading to all floors
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen L-Shaped Room 19' 4" x 9' 8" + 17' 3" x 9' 9" (5.89m x 2.95m + 5.26m x 2.97m )
Open plan with UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, patio doors leading to balcony with seating area and outside light. Fitted with wall and base units, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated cooker and hob, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, laminated flooring
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and space for additional wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" maximum x 9' 5" maximum ( 3.33m maximum x 2.87m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear over looking the rear communal gardens
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan and partially tiled.
There is one allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.