5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
like this property?Call 03037 700777
- Town House
- Five Bedrooms
- Second Floor Annexe
- Three Reception Rooms
- Separate W.C. & Bathroom
- Period Features
- Attractive Mature Gardens
- Energy Rating - F
A well appointed town house ideally situated within walking distance of Rugby town centre, offering extensive versatile accommodation set over three floors. The property has been sympathetically refurbished whilst retaining a wealth of period features, benefitting from a second floor annexe, ample off road parking and garaging and attractive mature gardens extending to approximately 0.44 acres with paved entertaining areas and ornate pond. Energy Rating - F
Entrance hall, inner hallway, cloakroom, drawing room, dining room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, first floor w.c, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom, second floor annexe comprising w.c, lounge, bedroom, further bedroom/study, kitchen and bathroom.
6.45m(21'2'') max x 3.40m(11'2'') max
Enter via wooden glazed double doors with three sash windows to side elevation. Dog legged staircase leading to first floor landing.
Sash window to side elevation. Doors to all rooms.
High level cistern with W.C. and wash hand basin.
9.10m(29'10'') x 6.00m(19'8'')
Originally this room was used as a ballroom. Four sash windows to front elevation. Two sash windows to rear elevation. Wooden glazed door to rear garden. Oak panelling to walls. High ceiling. Feature stone fireplace with tiling inset and oak mantel over with two storage cupboards either side. Window seats. Radiator. Three integrated heaters.
4.90m(16'1'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
Bay window to rear elevation overlooking rear garden. Glazed door to rear garden. Feature fireplace with living flame effect gas fire inset. T.V. point. Radiator.
5.85m(19'2'') x 3.80m(12'6'')
Window to rear elevation. Wooden glazed French doors to rear garden. Radiator. T.V. point. Recessed ceiling lights.
6.05m(19'10'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
Three skylights to ceiling. Porthole window to front elevation. Wooden glazed door to rear garden. Attractive handmade country style kitchen with one and a half bowl sink and drainer with base unit under. Further range of base and wall mounted units with underlighting and two display cabinets. Complementary granite worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic hob. Integrated double oven. Integrated 'Neff' fridge freezer with cold water and ice making facilities. Wine rack. Recessed ceiling lights. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recessed storage area with gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Sash windows to side and front elevations. Stairs leading to second floor landing.
Window to side elevation.
4.30m(14'1'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
Two porthole windows to side elevation. One porthole window to front elevation. Built-in wardrobe. Wash hand basin.
4.40m(14'5'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
Window to rear elevation. Built-in wardrobe. Wash hand basin. Picture rail. Radiator.
3.25m(10'8'') x 2.90m(9'6'')
Window to rear elevation. Radiator. Picture rail.
Window to front elevation. Comprising of panelled bath and wash hand basin. Floor to ceiling tiling. Radiator. Door to walk-in airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving.
Second Floor Landing
Approached via dog-leg staircase. Wooden glazed door to side elevation leading to outside stairs descending to ground floor. Sash window to side elevation.
Sash window to rear elevation. Double doors leading to:
6.00m(19'8'') x 4.55m(14'11'')
Two sash windows to front elevation. One sash window to rear elevation. Feature fireplace. Two radiators. Exposed floorboards. Built-in display units. T.V. point. Picture rail.
5.40m(17'9'') x 4.70m(15'5'')
Two sash windows to front elevation. Exposed floorboards. Feature cast iron fireplace. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Five / Study
4.10m(13'5'') x 1.50m(4'11'')
Sash window to rear elevation. Exposed floorboards. Picture rail. Radiator.
3.30m(10'10'') x 2.90m(9'6'')
Sash window to side elevation. Belfast style sink with pillar taps over and base unit under. Worktop surfaces. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Picture rail. Combination gas boiler serving second floor.
Sash window to side elevation. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with further shower over and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
The front of the property is approached via electronic remote controlled wooden gates. Driveway with ample off road parking. Lawned area. Well stocked shrub borders. Block paved area.
To the rear is an attractive and well established garden laid mainly to lawn with patio areas. Well established shrub, flower and tree borders. Ornate garden pond. Attached to the rear of the property is an outside W.C. Personal door into garaging, which is accessed via Lawford Road.
Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.