This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom flat for sale
Aitken Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow
- TRADITIONAL SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENERGY RATING C
A highly popular traditional second floor flat with accommodation comprising hallway, lounge, double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. GCH & DG. Energy rating C.
A highly popular traditional second floor flat with accommodation comprising welcoming reception hallway, bright lounge with bay window, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and useful walk in storage, modern kitchen and bathroom with three piece suite. GCH & DG.
Situated within the ever popular and highly desired Dennistoun district of Glasgow's East End. The property is within proximity of local amenities and transport links. Easy commuting to Glasgow City Centre and further a field via the M8 and M74 motorway link.
Welcoming reception hallway with all apartments leading off. Storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.80m x 2.79m )
Bright spacious with bay window formation to front of property.
Bedroom 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
Excellent size double bedroom with window formation to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Walk in storage cupboard with window formation to rear.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 5' 3" ( 4.09m x 1.60m )
Modern kitchen has a selection of wall and base mounted units to incorporate drawer and cupboard space. Co-odinated work top surfaces with splashback tiling. Sink with drainer to side. Space for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.68m )
The bathroom has a three piece suite to include wc washstand and bath with wall mounted shower attachment.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
The building is protected by security entry system.
There is on street parking to front of property.
Exceptionally well kept communal gardens to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.