This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Molyneux Drive, Wallasey
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Appointed Modern Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Double Glazed Conservatory
- Refitted Bathroom/Shower Room, Two Bedrooms
- Well Kept Gardens, Driveway
Situated in popular location and with gas central heating and double glazing, a very well appointed modern semi-detached bungalow. The accommodation comprising hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom/shower room and double glazed conservatory. Gardens, driveway.
Situated in popular location and with gas central heating and double glazing, a very well appointed modern semi-detached bungalow. The accommodation comprising hall, lounge, fitted kitchen. There are two bedrooms, refitted part tiled bathroom/shower room and double glazed conservatory. Outside there are well kept front and rear gardens and driveway providing off road parking.
Accommodation Details Comprise
UPVC double glazed panelled entrance door with side double glazed patterned window to hall.
With double doored cloaks cupboard. Ceiling light point.
Front Lounge: 16' 11" x 9' 6" ( 5.16m x 2.90m )
With two single panelled radiators, double glazed oriel bay window, feature timber effect fire surround with marble inset and hearth and living flame coal effect gas fire, dimmer switch, TV aerial point.
Modern Fitted Kitchen: 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Having units with maple effect doors, round edged marble effect work surfaces and comprising single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, further single base unit and base corner units and extended work surface with recess beneath and washing machine plumbing. Seven matching single doored wall cupboards, extractor hood above cooker recess, marble effect tiled surrounds, double glazed window above sink unit, UPVC double glazed panelled door giving access to outside, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler in matching wall cupboard.
From the lounge a door gives to access to an inner hall with cloaks/store cupboard.
Rear Bedroom One: 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Two: 8' 10" into door recess x 8' ( 2.69m into door recess x 2.44m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, single panelled radiator.
Double Glazed Conservatory:
With double glazed windows and double glazed doors giving access to garden, marble effect tiled floor, blinds to windows, wall light point.
Refitted Feature Shower Room:
With white suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin with lower cupboards and drawers, low level WC, good sized shower cubicle with Redring shower, double glazed frosted window, white wall tiling to half height with decorative dado tiling, electric shaver point, heated towel rail and vinyl floor covering.
There are well kept front and rear gardens, the front garden with lawn, flower and shrub borders, boundary walling and wrought iron railings. Concrete driveway providing off road parking. There is a side concrete area with double timber gates giving additional off road parking and also with water tap. Well kept rear garden with lawn, paved patio, flower and shrub beds, timber fencing to boundaries and garden store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.