6 bedroom detached house for saleThorpe Avenue, Peterborough
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Games room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Six bedrooms
- Family bathroom
This impressive spacious detached family home offers flexible and versatile
accommodation throughout briefly comprising of entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, games room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, six bedrooms and family bathroom.
This attractive six bedroom property is set on a plot of approximately 3/4 acre in the sought after village of Longthorpe. The property is approximately 2 miles or a 20 minute walk into Peterborough City Centre which has a mainline station with a fast and frequent service to London Kings Cross taking some 50 minutes. There are both primary and secondary schools located within walking distance together with nursery facilities and access to a boating lake with attractive walking routes.
Supported by stone pillars over a upvc double glazed front door with glazed side panels opening into a:
Spacious entrance hall
6.0m x 2.1m (19’7” x 7’) With Parquet wooden flooring; staircase leading to first floor landing, radiator; large built-in cloaks cupboard.
6.0m x 3.7m (19’9” x 12’4”) An attractive through-room with double glazed upvc window to front aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors opening into the conservatory, Parquet wooden flooring, open fireplace with marble surround, fitted “Living Flame“ gas fire, two radiators, part glazed double doors leading to dining room.
6.0m x 3.6m (19’8” x 12’1”) Double glazed upvc window to rear
aspect, two radiators, parquet wooden flooring, door to kitchen/breakfast room
8.1m x 4.9m (26’9” x 16’2”) Double glazed upvc patio doors leading to rear garden, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, two radiators, ceiling spotlights.
4.2m x 2.9m (13’8” x 9’8”) Double glazed upvc windows, radiator; access to rear garden.
8.9m x 3.4m (29’2” x 11’3”) Fully fitted light coloured distressed oak units with granite work surfaces, space for a range style cooker, double glazed upvc windows and patio door to rear garden.
3.2m x 1.8m (10’7” x 6’1”) Fitted with a single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with cupboards underneath, a range of oak fronted wall and base units provide storage space, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fan assisted electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood, double glazed upvc window to rear aspect and door leading to rear garden.
Downstairs shower room
3.2m x 1.4m (10’7” x 4’6”) Fitted with a three piece suite comprising power shower cubicle, hand wash basin and WC, glazed tiled splash backs extend to full wall height, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
First floor landing
Radiator, large built-in airing cupboard and access to loft spaces.
6.0m x 3.4m (20’ x 11’2”) Double glazed upvc windows, two radiators, windows to front and rear aspects.
4.9m x 4.8m (16’2” x 15’8”) Radiator, double glazed upvc windows to rear aspect.
4.7m x 3.7m (15’6” x 12’2”) Radiator, double glazed upvc windows.
3.7m x 3.7m (12’4” x 12’4”) Radiator; double glazed upvc windows.
3.7m x 2.7m (12’2” x 9’) Radiator, double glazed upvc windows.
3.7m x 3.1m (12’4” x 10’4”) (3.7m x 3.1m)This room could be an additional bedroom or converted into an en-suite/family bathroom as it is
partially plumbed for this, fully double glazed upvc window, radiator.
3.7m x 2.2m (12’2” x 7’5”) Fitted with a four-piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment over, hand wash basin, WC and separate double shower cubicle with power shower.
To the front of the property there is an open plan garden mainly laid to lawn, two
driveways with ample parking, the main driveway leads to a
5.6m x 4.9m (18’7” x 16’4”) Housing a wall mounted gas boiler, mains electricity, electric garage door with the switch inside the property in addition to mobile controllers for the cars.
Side access to a mature large garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area. The garden is enclosed by borders which provide a high degree of privacy. The orchard at the bottom of the garden has plum, apple and pear trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER HURFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.