4 bedroom detached house for sale
Wotton Drive, Ashton-In-Makerfield, WN4
like this property?Call 01942 577011
Tenure: FreeholdConnolly's are pleased to offer for sale this well presented 4 bedroom detached house located on this popular development overlooking the duck pond and within easy access to Schools, Ashton Town Centre and the bus routes to Wigan and Leigh. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Utility Room, Conservatory,4 Bedrooms with ensuite to Bedroom 1, Family Bathroom. Externally there are lawned gardens to the front and rear and integral garage. the property also boasts gas fired central heating. The property is also understood to be Freehold. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
W.c. and wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge: 13' 7 x 12' 1 (4.14m x 3.68m)
Front facing, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, laminate wooden flooring, radiator, double doors leading to the Dining Room.
Dining Room: 9' 4 x 9' 8 (2.84m x 2.95m)
Rear facing, entered via double doors from the Lounge, laminate wooden flooring, radiator.
Kitchen: 9' 8 x 9' 8 (2.95m x 2.95m)
Rear facing, range of wall and base units incorporating a oven, hob and extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, sink unit with mixer taps. radiator. plumbed for dishwasher.
Utility Room: 5' 7 x 8' 5 (1.70m x 2.57m)
Off the kitchen, fitted with units, tiled flooring and plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Conservatory: 17' 9 x 10' 9 (5.41m x 3.28m)
Laminate flooring, double doors onto the garden.
Bedroom 1: 12' 7 x 11' 9 (3.84m x 3.58m)
Rear facing, radiator. fitted mirrored wardrobes.
Shower cubicle. w.c. wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 11' 9 x 14' 6 (3.58m x 4.42m)
Front facing, radiator
Bedroom 3: 11' 9 x 8' 11 (3.58m x 2.72m)
Front facing, radiator.
Bedroom 4: 6' 6 x 8' 5 (1.98m x 2.57m)
Front facing, radiator.
Bath with shower over, w.c. wash hand basin, radiator.
Lawned garden to the front with driveway leading to the integral garage, lawned garden and patio area to the rear.
Heating: Gas fired central heating
We are informed that the property is Assumed Freehold. Prospective purchaser’s must verify the tenure via their legal advisers.
N.B. PLEASE NOTE ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE THINKING OF SELLING?
CONNOLLY’S WILL BE DELIGHTED TO GIVE A FREE VALUATION OF YOUR HOME, WITHOUT OBLIGATION. RING US TODAY
FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE ON ALL MORTGAGE SOURCES – CALL IN FOR A FREE QUOTATION.
“YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE PAYMENTS ON A MORTGATE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED ON IT.”
Connolly’s for itself and the Vendor(s) of the above property or properties, who agent it is, gives notice that: -
1. These particulars do not form, nor constitute any part of, an offer, or a contract, for sale.
2. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves, by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars.
3. None of the statements in these particulars are to be relied on as, or constitute, representations or statements of fact.
4. Connolly’s does not, except insofar as any claim results from its negligence or that of its staff, and the Vendor(s) do(es) not, accept any responsibility for any statements in these particulars.
5. The Vendor(s) do(es) not make or give, and neither Connolly’s nor its staff, has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether verbally or otherwise, in relation to the above property of properties.
6. Appliance have not been checked or tested.
**OUR REQUIREMENTS REGARDING THE PURCHASING PROCEDURE**
Your offer to buy this property should be put directly to Connolly’s Estate Agents who are dealing with all aspects of this sale. As part of our ongoing service to the seller we require you to make an appointment with ourselves prior to contacting a mortgage provider (Building Society/Bank/Solicitors). Should any delay occur, it might result in the property being sold to someone else who has followed our ‘PURCHASING PROCEDURE’. This could result in disappointment and unnecessary legal and survey fees being paid by yourself.