This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
10 bedroom detached house for sale
- Six Bedrooms
- 4bed Apartment On Grounds
- Five Bathrooms
- Guest Suite/Bed 6
- Three Reception Rooms
- Cinema Room
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Games Room
* SIX BEDROOMS
* FOUR BEDROOM APARTMENT WITHIN GROUNDS
* CINEMA ROOM
* WARREN LOCATION
Sleepy Hollow is approached via electrically operated gates which open to a long sweeping driveway. A further set of electric gates provide access to the private driveway with an imposing pillared entrance. Once inside, the spacious interior is situated over three floors. To the ground floor is the grand entrance hall with beautiful tiled floor, large study, drawing room with contemporary fireplace, formal dining room, magnificent cinema room with mood lighting, cloakroom and a fantastic open-plan kitchen/family room. The kitchen is fitted with gloss black units, granite work surfaces and a matching large central island with display cabinets and breakfast bar. There is a large range of integrated appliances. The kitchen area is open-plan to the family room with concertina doors to the rear garden and access to the utility room. A second entrance door is provided from the driveway to the boot room/lobby which leads to the guest suite with en-suite shower room which is situated above the garage and access to the main house via the utility room.
The limestone staircase with bespoke polished and lacquered iron banister leads to the first floor. The triple aspect master bedroom suite is a light and spacious room with a large dressing room and luxury en-suite shower and bathroom with tv. There are three further double bedrooms to the first floor all provided with splendid en-suite facilities.
The theme of the staircase leads to the second floor. The galleried landing is open-plan to the library/snug room and is bathed in natural light by an overhead antrim. Doors lead to the fifth bedroom with beautiful en-suite bath/shower room and to the large games room.
The secluded side and rear gardens boast of patio areas, raised flowerbeds and formal lawn with boundary hedgerow providing seclusion. To the front of the property is a large driveway with access to a detached office, which could also be used as a gymnasium.
With the additional options that the detached office and separate guest suite offers, this property would deliver as a super family home and would also be suitable for extended families, overall offering over 9000 sq ft of accommodation. A home ideally suited for all the demands of todays modern family and lifestyle.
* Under floor heating to all areas on all three floors (except the guest suite above the garage which has radiators)
* Intruder Alarm with panic button
* CCTV to gates (inside & out) plus 4 cameras on house
* Heated garage (rads) with Hot & Cold water
* Hot and cold outside taps to front and rear
* Ceiling speakers to the entrance hall, lounge, study, dining room and kitchen
* Balance of 10 year NHBC
* House is approximatly a year old
* The office is constructed like a house. Insulated, double glazed, heated, hot water, WC. Ideal for a gymnasium.
* Video entry connected to office and house.
* Data points to the majority of the rooms
* Gas fire in lounge is remote control.
* The house has background ventilation with heat recovery.
* All thee floors in main house are solid (not timber) including the staircases.
* Electric Garage doors are oversized in height to allow for tall vehicles. The garage is insulated and is a depth and a half, for example to house a Rolls Royces etc.
* Driveway is tarmacked underneath if prefered rather than the stones.
Rear Of Property
Alternative Front View
This superbly presented four bedroom apartment is extremely spacious throughout. Situated on the first floor the accommodation comprises of fully fitted kitchen, large lounge/dining room, two bathrooms, spacious landing, small terrace and allocated parking for two cars. The property offers light and spacious accommodation and has been refurbished throughout. Located within five minutes walk of the village and B.R station. The apartment benefits from a 995 year lease.
Landing 17'1 x 12'2 (5.21m x 3.71m)
Lounge 14'0 x 13'4 (4.27m x 4.06m)
Dining room 17'8 x 14'9 (5.38m x 4.50m)
Kitchen/breakfast room (awaiting)
Master bedroom 17'9 x 15'2 (5.41m x 4.62m)
Bedroom two 15'2 x 14'6 (4.62m x 4.42m)
Bedroom three 14'4 x 12'6 (4.37m x 3.81m)
Bedroom four 15'1 x 11'0 (4.60m x 3.35m)
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.