3 bedroom detached house for saleValley Road, Sherwood, Nottingham
Guide Price £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £150,000 -£160,000
- Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen Area
- Entrance Hallway
- Cloakroom/ WC
- Driveway & Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Situated in an elevated position is this well proportioned and well presented three bedroom detached family home. Supplemented by sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating and having the advantage of driveway & garage makes this the ideal family home. We recommend an early viewing.
Situated in an elevated position is this well proportioned and well presented three bedroom detached family home. Supplemented by sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating and having the advantage of driveway & garage makes this the ideal family home. We recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
With door leading in from front elevation and doorway with original stained glass windows surrounding leading in to entrance hallway.
With staircase to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard providing useful storage, decorative picture rail and radiator.
Cloakroom / Wc
With low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic tile floor covering, double glazed obscured window to the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, decorative picture rail, TV and telephone points. Feature wall mounted gas fire with decorative wooden surround.
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area 14' x 10' 11" extending to 12' ( 4.27m x 3.33m extending to 3.66m )
With double glazed French doors to the rear elevation leading out on to the rear garden. Wall mounted gas fire with feature wooden surround and raised hearth, wall mounted floor to ceiling radiator, 2 wall mounted original feature corner cupboard and stripped wooden floorboards.
Mainly comprises of a range of wall and base mounted units with Quartz work surfaces, Plinth heaters, incorporating a sink drain unit with mixer taps, complimentary splash back areas and part wall tiling. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher and LED spot lights to ceiling. Laminate floor covering, integrated double oven, induction hob and part wall tiling. Double glazed window to the side elevation and door opening leading into dining area.
First Floor Landing
Access from the entrance hallway. gives access to bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and bathroom. Loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 11' ( 4.52m x 3.35m )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and decorative picture rail.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
with double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted original feature corner cupboard and stripped wooden floor boards.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
Consists of a three piece suite containing low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and corner fitted bath with panelling. Single glazed obscured window to the side elevation and double glazed obscured windows to the rear elevation. Half wood panelling to walls and stripped wooden floorboards and additional wall tiling.
To the rear elevations is a landscaped garden with feature lawn area, patio and decking areas, timber fence boundaries, mature shrubs and stocked boards.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for approximately 3-4 vehicles leading to the garage to the rear of the property. The front garden has raised area with stocked Flower beds and boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS103538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.