4 bedroom detached house for saleAldersbrook Road, Wanstead, London
- Splendid open views to front
- Spacious entrance hall
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Adjoining annexe, bedroom & games room
- Potential detached annexe within garden
- EPC energy rating E (53)
A detached residence boasting splendid green views to front over neighbouring parkland and playing fields. The frontage is walled and laid to driveway, therefore providing parking for several cars.Once through the entrance porch there is a reception hall also providing a sitting area, which adjoins via an archway to the sitting room. Both areas have a fireplace and a bay window to the sitting room allows a front aspect over the playing fields. The reception hall also leads to an inner hall area that in turn affords access to the dining room and kitchen, whilst the staircase rises to the first floor.The dining room has wood panelled walls up to a plaque rail, a fireplace and a bay window to side, together with a window to front and double doors to rear leading to the conservatory.To the first floor are three bedrooms, a shower room and en-suite shower room. The main bedroom is at the front and takes full advantage of the open views over the parkland/playing fields.Adjoining the property is an annexe converted from the garage, providing a games room and bedroom whilst at the rear of the garden is a detached outbuilding which was formerly a greenhouse and provides the opportunity to create an annexe or games room and gym. The current owners have started to make somealterations towards making this building a very useful space.
What the Owner says:
We have always admired the properties along this part of Aldersbrook Road with their splendid green aspect over the parkland/playing fields opposite. Driving by one day we discovered this house was for sale, so with no hesitation we phoned the marketing agent and viewed it as soon as it was convenient with the
owner.The deciding factors in our decision to buy this property was undoubtedly the views, that it was detached and the potential growth in the property and in my sons words, “Mum do whatever you can to
get this home, as it’s our dream house”.Another advantage of living here is you really get the best of both worlds, urban living with a semi-rural atmosphere provided by the greenery opposite. We are also accessible to The Exchange Shopping Centre at IIford and the newly opened Westfield at Stratford, whilst Wanstead’s High Street is only 1.9 miles away, buses run every 10 minutes and we are within tube stations at Wanstead and Upper Leytonstone being about 1 mile and 1.9 miles away, respectively, whilst Manor Park overground station is under a mile away.In our time here we have done quite a lot to the home, when we moved in the garden was like a jungle. It took a lot of hard work to make it spacious and we gained a lot more light. We have improved the home generally and installed a new shower room and recently
had a combination boiler fitted.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 27'5 × 13'1 (8.36m × 4m)
- Sitting Room: 15' × 13' up to bay (4.58m × 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 14'10 × 12'9 up to bay (4.52m × 3.89m)
- Kitchen: 18'3 × 9'3 (5.57m × 2.82m)
- Conservatory: 33'8 × 5' (10.27m × 1.53m)
- Family/Games Room
- Games Room: 16'2 × 12'3 (4.93m × 3.74m)
- Guests Bedroom: 12'2 × 9'2 (3.71m × 2.8m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'7 × 13' (5.36m × 3.97m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 12'7 × 4'6 (3.84m × 1.37m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'1 × 12'10 up to bay (4.6m × 3.91m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 × 9'1 (2.9m × 2.77m)
- Shower Room: 10'2 × 6'5 (3.1m × 1.96m)
- Room 1: 17'5 × 9'6 (5.31m × 2.9m)
- Room 2: 13'7 × 9'6 (4.14m × 2.9m)
- Shower Room/WC: 6' × 5'9 (1.83m × 1.75m)
- Garden: 60' × 47' (18.3m × 14.34m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37192253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54300206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.