3 bedroom terraced house for saleWalthamstow, London
- Price Range: £440,000 - £500,000
- Greenleaf Villa's - Greenleaf Road
- Massive 3 bedroom Victorian house
- Very high ceilings / Through lounge
- Close to tube, trains & buses
What better way to show the world you have made it, with a large grand Victorian house in London!Greenleaf Villa, in Greenleaf Road is a elegant period house, double bayed, with nice architectural features & character. The house has a large through lounge, very nice feature fireplace, very high ceilings, the kitchen/diner is the wife's pride and joy, granite work tops, Bosch appliances, and fitted cupboards. The dining area is surrounded by glass, what better way to enjoy those evening meals, with a nice view over the mature garden. To the first floor are 3 good sized bedrooms, once again high ceilings, and a nice fitted family bathroom. The hall is quite big, and i'm sure a staircase, could be added to give more space for a room in the loft. Located in Central Walthamstow, with great primary schools and secondary schools. As well as being situated close to the historic Lloyd Park, and just off Hoe Street the other way, so getting to Walthamstow tube, train & bus station is very easy. What with the High Street around the corner, the longest market in Europe, you really have it all!
What the Owner says:We have lived in Greenleaf Road for over twelve years now. It is a wonderful street with friendly and caring neighbours, some who have lived here longer than us .A gentle stroll gets you to the shops and tube in minutes. Many a fruitful Saturday potter has been had in the market and more recently a 10 minute drive to Westfield for a tasty lunch at Jamie's. We have loved living in Greenleaf Road and hope the next owner of 113 will enjoy it as much as we have.
- Lounge/Diner: 25'8 × 13'2 (7.83m × 4.01m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'5 × 7'3 (5.92m × 2.2m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 × 11'3 (3.75m × 3.42m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 × 11'3 (3.97m × 3.42m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 × 7'3 (3.17m × 2.2m)
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37244054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53112339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.