This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom detached house for sale
Belgrave Avenue, Hunstanton
- Imposng family home
- Four bedrooms
- Three receptions
- Well fitted kitchen
- 30'2" bedroom 5/office
- One bedroom annexe
- Sea views to rear
Redcliffs is an imposing family home, with the added benefit of a ground floor annexe, offering flexible accommodation within the seaside town of Hunstanton. The accommodation is spread over three floors with the upper floors having sea views to the rear aspect.
Redcliffs is an imposing family home, with the added benefit of a ground floor annexe, offering flexible accommodation within the seaside town of Hunstanton. The accommodation is spread over three floors with the upper floors having sea views to the rear aspect. On the ground floor there are three reception rooms, along with a well fitted kitchen, and Breakfast room, additional ground floor accommodation could be provided by the annexe, if required. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite Shower Room, while the third and fourth bedrooms are currently used as a suite along with an adjoining bathroom. The second floor has been converted to provide additional bedroom , or wonderful office/studio space. The property stands in pleasant, well stocked gardens.The town of Hunstanton is situated on the north Norfolk coast with a selection of shops as well as banking facilities, doctors, dentists, and schooling for all ages. Well known for its sandy beaches, there is also an active sailing club, and two golf courses.
With door and steps down to wine cellar/store.
A spacious reception hall, with doors to the principal reception rooms, stairs to the first floor, picture rail.
Approached through an inner hallway with fitted cupboard, and access to the Annexe, the cloakroom is fitted with a wc, and wash basin.
Sitting Room 27' 11" x 17' 11" ( 8.51m x 5.46m )
A well proportioned room, having a bay window to the front aspect, and further windows to the side. The focal point of the room is the recessed fireplace set into a chimney breast, with marble hearth, and display shelves. Double doors lead into the Garden Room.
Garden Room 21' x 16' 11" ( 6.40m x 5.16m )
A split level room with window to the side aspect, and glazed double doors lead into the garden.
Dining Room 19' 11" x 12' 8" ( 6.07m x 3.86m )
Another double aspect room, with a window to the side aspect, and to the rear overlooking the garden. Double doors lead into the Breakfast Room.
Breakfast Room 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
With fitted storage cupboards, an archway leads into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 8' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.72m )
A well fitted kitchen, with an extensive range of base, and matching wall units. Inset sink unit, fitted dishwasher, space for range style cooker with hood over. A window to the rear aspect overlooks the garden.
Utility Room 12' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.21m )
Fitted storage cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine. Gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating systems. A door leads out to the rear garden.
With window to the front aspect, picture rail, and stairs leading to the second floor.
With fitted suite comprising shower in cubicle, wc, and wash basin. Chrome towel rail. An open doorway leads through to the bathroom, which in turns leads through to Bedrooms 3 and 4.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.94m )
With window to the side aspect, and further bay window with window seat to the rear offering sea views. Fitted range of bedroom furniture.
With shower in cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboards under. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
With windows to the front and side aspects. Fitted vanity wash basin, picture rail.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
With window to the rear aspect. A further door leads through to a small lobby with doors to Bedroom 3 and the Bathroom.
Bedroom Three 16' 4" x 9' ( 4.98m x 2.74m )
With window to the rear aspect offering sea views. Built in cupboard.
With suite comprising 'jacuzzi' bath, wc, vanity wash basin, and bidet.
Bedroom Five / Office 30' 2" x 10' 6" ( 9.19m x 3.20m )
A spacious room providing an extra bedroom or excellent office space this room has wonderful sea views to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.39m )
With window, and door to the front aspect, the kitchen is fitted with arrange of units, and a sink unit.
Sitting Room 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
With window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 16' 6" x 7' 3" ( 5.03m x 2.21m )
With built in wardrobe, skylights.
With wc, and wash basin.
With bath, wash basin, and airing cupboard.
The property stands back from the road behind a low wall with a carriageway drive providing parking, and giving access to the single garage. A gate gives access to the rear garden. The generous rear garden includes a terrace which adjoins the rear of the house itself, a wide area of lawn, which leads to 'sunken' garden with steps leading down through terraced carrstone beds to a pleasant seating area. A further sunken garden with pergola provides a barbeque area.
From our Hunstanton Office, on Westgate, follow St Edmunds Terrace, north turning left, and then right at the mini roundabout joining Cliff Parade. Follow Cliff Parade, and after passing the Bowls Club take the third right hand turning onto Clarence Road, turn first left to Belgrave Avenue the property will be found after a short distance on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.