This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Aberfeldy Avenue, Blantyre, Glasgow
- STUNNING DETACHED VILLA
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- TWO ENSUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
An imposing five bedroom detached modern villa commanding an enviable position at the end of a quiet cul de sac. This impressive family home enjoys a substantial corner plot providing extensive driveway areas to front and side and large landscaped garden at rear.
An imposing five bedroom detached modern villa commanding an enviable position at the end of a quiet cul de sac.
This impressive family home is located within the popular West Craigs development. This family-friendly residential location has speed controlled streets, childrens play park and convenience store.
The property itself offers spacious and flexible living space with accommodation spread over two floors. In brief accommodation extends to; large reception hallway, large bay window lounge with feature living flame gas fire, bright dining room, spacious dining sized kitchen with patio doors leading out to rear, utility room, five bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom and guest WC. The property is well-finished with quality fixtures and tasteful contemporary decor in all apartments. The property has also been pre-wired for a central entertainment system although this has not been yet been tapped into by the current owner has not tapped into this system.
There are substantial garden grounds to the rear which have been landscaped creatively. A large timber deck has been erected, attractive plant beds - retained by timber sleepers have been constructed around the borders of the garden and the main areas are laid to a mixture of lawn, astro turf and low maintenance materials. The property also has a spacious driveway to front and side providing plenty of space for parking vehicles and integral single-sized garage.
Viewing highly recommended
Lounge 20' x 12' 4" into bay window ( 6.10m x 3.76m into bay window )
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
Dining Kitchen 19' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.97m x 3.58m )
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.57m )
Family Room/bedroom Five 16' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.90m x 2.84m )
Master Bedroom 14' x 13' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.99m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.