This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Bankfield Road, Nab Wood, Shipley
- 4/5 BEDROOM IMPOSING DETACHED RESIDENCE
- OCCUPYING A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT WITH GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCALITY WITHIN NAB WOOD
- CHARACTERFUL PROPERTY, IN PARTICULAR THE RECEPTION HALL
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN a LARDER
- THREE GOOD SIZED 1ST FLOOR BEDROOMS a BATHROOM a SEP W.C
- 2ND FLOOR OCCASIONAL ROOM a BEDROOM
- GATED DRIVEWAY, EXTENSIVE PARKING AREA, TRIPLE GARAGE
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SUBECT TO PERMISSIONS)
- RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE, VIEWING ESSENTIAL
To the Ground Floor:
Grand reception hall with original panelling and character features including staircase to the first floor.
5.28m x 3.89m maximum into bay (17’3” x 12’8”) Stone fireplace surround, Feature angled bay window with mullioned window.
Dining/Sitting Room (rear)
5.22m x 4.41m (17’1” x 14’5”) Fireplace surround, Double glazed patio door to the rear. Character mullioned and leaded window to the side.
3.57m x 2.64m plus built in cupboards (11’7” x 8’7”) Built in cupboards to the alcove, wall mounted gas fire. Useful walk in larder.
3.52m x 3.07m maximum (11’5” x 10’1”) Wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker point. External door to the side.
To the first floor:
Bedroom 1 (rear)
5.33m x 4.50m (17’5” x 14’8”) Storage heater, Leaded windows to two elevations. Vanity wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 (front)
4.23m x 4.08m (13’9” x 13’4”) Leaded windows and vanity wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 (rear)
3.40m x 3.29m maximum (11’2” x 10’8”) Built in wardrobes.
Two piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over. Vanity wash hand basin.
Low level w.c and wash hand basin.
To the Second floor:
Access to a useful storage box room and eaves storage cupboards.
Currently used as storage.
Attic Bedroom 4
3.29m x 3.04m (10’8” x 9’10” Built in wardrobes,
To the Outside:
The property occupies a substantial plot with gates leading to a extensive driveway which runs to the rear of the property and to a triple garage. There are spacious well- kept enclosed lawned gardens to the front and side. With formal lawn of which offers potential for extension to the existing property and also perhaps for an independent dwelling (subject to the necessary permissions and regulations being passed)