This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Cherry Tree Close, Halstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms Master with En Suite
- Rear Garden Backing Onto Fields
- Gated Driveway
- Garage with Door to Office/Playroom
For sale is this modern two bedroom detached bungalow which benefits from driveway parking for several cars, unoverlooked rear garden with the added benefit of field views. There is also a playroom/office and is this property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also within 45 minutes and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120
Double glazed door to front.
Double glazed door to front, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, loft access, single radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' ( 4.93m x 3.35m )
French style doors to conservatory, feature log burner, single radiator, dado rail. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen comprising base and wall mounted units, work surfaces with tiled splash backs and inset sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine, oven and hob with extractor fan above. Single radiator, tiled floor, central heating boiler, double glazed window to front, double glazed door to side.
Conservatory 15' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.56m )
Of UPVC construction with double glazed windows to side and rear & double glazed French style doors leading out to decking. Tiled flooring, single radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 10' 9" max L shaped room ( 3.91m max x 3.28m max L shaped room )
Double glazed box bay window and double glazed French style doors to side. Single radiator.
Shower cubicle housing shower unit, vanity style wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, single radiator.
Double glazed window to front, roll top bath with claw feet and mixer taps, shower cubicle housing shower unit, wash hand basin, high level flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Play Room / Office
Double glazed window to front, double glazed door to side, smooth and coved ceiling, worksurface to rear of room and door to garage/storage area.
The front of the property is approached via double gates leading to a driveway providing off road parking and giving access to the detached brick built garage & converted playroom/office.
The rear garden commences with a raised decking area which in turn has steps leading down to a laid to lawn area with inset stepping stones to the large side patio area which in turn has gated access to the driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.