This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Lucius Crescent, Colchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedroom Detached Town House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- Double Garage With Office Above
- Large Corner Plot
- Gated Entrance
- Popular Location
William H Brown are delighted to offer this immaculate five bedroom detached townhouse for sale. The property benefits from two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with Granite work surfaces, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage with office space over and a large corner plot position.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, single radiator, understairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Dining Room 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, single radiator, door to:
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.15m )
Recently refurbished with double glazed window to rear, obscure feature window to side, Granite work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, matching wall and base units, space for Rangemaster with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, space for wine cooler, single radiator.
Low level w.c., single radiator, wash hand basin with cupboard under, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Utility Area 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Roll edge work surfaces, matching wall and base units, cupboard housing boiler, double glazed window to rear, door to rear, single radiator, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, single sink and drainer unit, extractor fan.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 6" ( 5.92m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, two double glazed windows to side, French doors to rear, double radiator, further single radiator, feature fireplace.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front, single radiator, airing cupboard, doors to:
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 1" to wardrobe ( 3.56m x 3.07m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, double wardrobe, single radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, obscure window to rear, low level w.c., single radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Panel enclosed bath, obscure window to rear, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, single radiator, part tiled walls, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, single radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, single radiator.
Study 7' 5" x 6' 6" narrowing to 4' 1" ( 2.26m x 1.98m narrowing to 1.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, single radiator.
Second Floor Accommodation
Velux window to front, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 13' + bay ( 3.94m x 3.96m + bay )
Double glazed window to side, velux window to rear, two single radiators, bay window to front.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 13' ( 3.61m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to front, velux window to rear, two radiators.
Velux window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., double radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
To the front there is a gated entrance giving access to the driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to Double Garage with office above, up and over doors to front, door to side and door to:
Separate W.C. - With low level w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Stairs Leading To:
Office Space 17' x 10' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, loft access, single sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, electric storage heater.
The property benefits from being situated on a large corner plot. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, shingle and decked areas and a pathway.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.