This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Sowdlefield Walk, Mulbarton, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive detached house
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite, bathroom & cloakroom
- Gas central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- 48 ft x 40 ft rear garden
- Chain free
- Viewing essential
A modern executive detached house situated on the popular Mulberry Gardens development within the village of Mulbarton, to the south of Norwich. The property benefits from gas heating, double glazed windows, driveway and garage providing parking and a rear garden measuring 48 ft x 40 ft.
A modern executive detached house situated on the popular Mulberry Gardens development within the village of Mulbarton, to the south of Norwich. This Hopkins Homes built property offers spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner and study to the ground floor, with master bedroom and en-suite, three further bedrooms (all bedrooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes) and a family bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazed windows with sash style windows to front, driveway and garage providing parking and a rear garden measuring 48 ft x 40 ft which is south facing and laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders. The property is offered for sale with onward chain and early viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, radiator and coving to smooth plastered ceiling. Doors to:
Suite comprising of hand wash basin, WC, radiator and window to the front.
Study 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Radiator, coving to smooth plastered ceiling and sash style window to the front.
Lounge 12' x 21' 6" ( 3.66m x 6.55m )
Dual aspect room with feature coal-effect gas fire with stone surround and marble hearth, TV point, two radiators, coving to smooth plastered ceiling with spot lights, sash style window to front and french doors opening to the rear garden. Glazed double doors opening to:
Kitchen / Diner 18' 6" x 13' 11" Max ( 5.64m x 4.24m Max )
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with work surfaces over, in-set one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, free standing range style cooker (included) with extractor hood over, built-in appliances to include washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, coving to smooth plastered ceiling, tiled flooring and window and door to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
Built-in double wardrobes, TV point, radiator, coving to smooth plastered ceiling and sash window to front. Door to:
Suite comprising of tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, WC, heated towel rail and sash style window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Built-in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to smooth plastered ceiling and sash style window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator and window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator and window to the rear.
White suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, pedestal hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan and window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area with path leading to the front door. To the side is a driveway that leads to the single garage with automatic up and over door, power, lighting and housing the central heating boiler. The rear garden measures 48 ft x 40 ft with a patio terrace, lawned gardens with plant and shrub borders and a timber summerhouse at the rear.
Mulbarton is a sought after village located to the south of Norwich with its own local shopping and schooling facilities with church and public house. Norwich is situated approximately 6 miles to the north.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.