This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Barra Close, Highworth, Swindon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4/5 Bedroom House
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Annexe with En-suite
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge plus Conservatory
- Gas c/h, D/Glazing
- Parking for 3 cars
- Popular Location
New on the market this extended semi-detached property is a must see! With three receptions, 4/5 bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms. Also includes front and rear gardens and driveway parking for 3 cars. The property offers a wealth of space for a growing family. Early viewing recommended!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an extended and spacious four/five bedroom family home. The property is well presented, offering double glazing and gas central heating throughout; and is housed in a popular residential area in the market town of Highworth. During its present occupation the extended accommodation has been further enhanced with the addition of two en-suite shower rooms, a light and airy sun room and a cosy loft conversion. The ground floor encompasses a well presented Living Room leading onto a spacious Kitchen/ Breakfast area, making this part of the property undoubtedly the hub of the home. The Sun Room to the rear of the property is double glazed throughout and leads onto a private and enclosed rear garden. Downstairs also benefits from an extended annex, with a generous sized double bedroom and potential for a shower room. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms including a master suite with an en-suite bathroom, a family bathroom with a corner bath and stairs leading to the second floor. Into the loft bedroom, the room has been designed with mock ceiling timbers and storage in the eves, making for the perfect teenage retreat. Outside the property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden with low maintenance decking, and driveway parking to the front with parking for several cars. This property offers a fantastic amount of space for a growing family and an early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment!
Deep silled uPVC double glazed window to front. Ornate half glazed uPVC door to front. Stairs to first floor. Dado rail. Paneled door to boot room. Radiator. Solid wood floor. Paneled door to Sitting Room.
uPVC double glazed window to front. Solid wood floor.
Sitting Room 11' 6" x 14' 2" ( 3.51m x 4.32m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Half paneled walls. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator,. Television point. Telephone point. Paneled double doors opening to Kitchen/ Breakfast Room.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Porcelain one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap above. Double base unit below. Further matching wall and base units. Solid wood work surface. Tiled splashbacks. Space and point for gas cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
Breakfast Area 14' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.10m )
Radiator. Dado rail. Tiled floor. Half glazed doors to conservatory. Paneled doors to bedroom five/annex. Door to Sitting Room.
Bedroom Five/annexe 7' 11" x 15' 1" ( 2.41m x 4.60m )
uPVC double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Paneled doors to en-suite and porch. Shower room (currently used as a Utility Room with plumbing for a washing machine and space condenser dryer.)
uPVC double glazed opaque window to rear. W.C. Wash hand basin. Shower. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor Heated towel rail.
Ornate glazed door to front.
Conservatory 14' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed conservatory. Radiator. Ornate wall lights. uPVC double glazed french doors opening to rear garden.
Dado rail. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving. Pine paneled doors to family bathroom and principle rooms.
uPVC double glazed opaque window to rear. Circular bath with shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' 1" x 7' 11" ( 5.51m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Pine paneled door to en-suite. Radiator. Television point. Loft access.
Opaque uPVC double glazed window to rear. Shower cubical with inset shower unit and tray. Sliding doors to access. W.C Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Solid wood floor.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf. Solid wood floor.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with hanging rail.
Study Room 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Stairs to second floor.
Loft Room/bedroom Four 13' 3" Restricted head room x 11' 8" ( 4.04m Restricted head room x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Storage cupboard. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Exposed ceiling timbers. Further storage to the eves.
Fully enclosed rear garden with low maintenance decking.
Driveway parking for several vehicles, access to front door. Ramp and handrail access to Annex.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.