4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Wilfrids Road, Bessacarr, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- A 4 bedroomed detached
- house of true character situated in a premier loc
- Gross internal floor area
- circa 2200 sq ft ( 206 sq m)
- plus attached double garage built in matching mate
- Superb reception rooms, breakfasting kitchen and u
- Viewing by appointment.
* A fine large 4 bedroom detached family house of distinction located in a premier residential district within 1 1/2 miles of Doncaster Town Centre in a cul de sac location within walking distance of Doncaster Race Course, the Dome and related Lakeside amenities. * Gross internal floor area of the accommodation is circa 2200 sq ft (206 sq m). * The excellent accommodation briefly comprises - Ground Floor- Entrance Porch, excellent central Hall, Cloakroom, triple aspect Lounge, double aspect Dining Room or second Reception Room, breakfasting Kitchen with additional side Family Room, Utility, Lobby, Boiler room and attached double width garage together with -First Floor, Galleried feature landing , 4 Bedrooms three of which have double aspect windows plus extensive fitted furniture and 2 bathrooms. * Grounds include screened front garden in a superb residential setting together with a lawned rear garden incorporating various borders and feature planting areas. * Sensibly priced * No onward chain *Viewing Strictly by appointment.
Entrance Porch/ Lobby
Tiled floor with mat recess, hard wood door with brass knocker and handle, glazed side panels and fan lights.
Superb Central Entrance Hall
Well proportioned with double panel radiator, coved ceiling, inset ceiling lighting, deep skirting, feature illuminated wall niche, room stat, and feature staircase leading to galleried landing.
With hard wood veneer door, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed wood window, panelled walls, toiletries cupboard with mirrored front, brass fittings to w.c and basin.
Superb Triple Aspect Lounge
With attractive double glazed entrance doors incorporating ornamental metal fret work, french window to front with side panels incorporating sashes , bow window to rear, 3 radiators one with shelf, feature marble fireplace and hearth with stone mantlepiece and inset electric fire.
Front Right Dining Room/Snug/Second Reception Room
With bow window, deep skirting, decorative coved ceiling, feature marble fireplace and hearth with decorative wooden surround, serving hatch, hardwood veneer door with brass furniture and light switch incorporating dimmer.
With excellent range of base and wall units to 3 sides with solid oak fronts and matching colour work-tops, concealed lighting, twin basin stainless steel sink unit, extensive tiling to splash-backs, Integrated hob and feature extractor canopy, integrated NEFF double oven, attractive range of glass fronted display cabinets and book shelves with drawers, 2 breakfasting areas including pull out space saving feature, serving hatch, tiled floor, plumbing for dishwasher, space for tall fridge unit, 4 circular ceiling lights and radiator.
Rear Family Area/Additional Breakfasting Area
With pine panelled walls, matching part glazed door, radiator, wall light, corner shelf.
Fully tiled walls, radiator, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, low level w.c., wall cupboard, strip light and side door into the garage wing.
With door to front garden, strip light.
With tiled wall, freestanding GLOW WORM boiler, insulated hot water tank, louvred front cupboard and tall corner meter cupboard.
Double constructed in matching materials to the house and incorporating classic wooden sliding doors, fitted wall shelving corner cupboard and strip lights.
Feature Landing Incorporating 2 Attractive Half Landings
With large picture window overlooking rear garden. This spacious landing incorporates hard wood stair rail and fitted wardrobes/cupboards and brass light fittings.
Double Aspect Front Right Master Bedroom
With feature range of fitted wardrobes, dresser unit and drawers to 2 sides, recessed vanity unit incorporating wash basin and mirror unit, large bow window and additional feature side window, concealed cornice lighting, 2 additional wardrobe/cupboards, brass light switch and wall lights.
Double Aspect Front Bedroom No. 2
With bow window and additional side window, deep skirting, coved ceiling, wall lights, corner wardrobe, hardwood veneer door with brass fitting.
Rear Left Bedroom No. 3
With double aspect window, built in wardrobe , wooden fronted office unit with shelving to one side, deep skirting, coved ceiling and hardwood veneer door with brass furniture, brass light switch.
Bedroom No. 4 To Centre Front
With built in wardrobes, bow window, deep skirting, hard wood veneer door with brass furniture and fan light.
Principal Bathroom To Rear Right
Incorporating panel bath, low level w.c., bidet, pedestal wash hand basin with additional mirror, fully tiled walls, feature 3 section mirrored toiletries unit, vertical slatted towel rail linen cupboard, recessed ceiling lights and brass door furniture.
With corner shower and sliding shower screen, low level wc., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls, recessed ceiling light and vertical slatted towel rail, wall mirror with shelf unit, fanlight and brass door fittings.
The property occupies a prestigious plot with the house well screened behind a mature front hedge.
The front garden includes various garden ornamental borders with a lawn central feature and side driveway. (A small section of the front driveway is shared with No. 15A).
To the rear the grounds are mainly set out to lawn with ornamental borders incorporating a flagged patio area nearest the dwelling with feature raised gravel planting with ornamental edging plus round stone style slab feature.
Our managing director Mr Graham Robinson FRICS will be delighted to accompany interested parties around the property.
We are able to advise there is no onward chain involved with this sale.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37536644.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 386A_386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall Gate Estates, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.