3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Pickworth Road, Great Casterton, Stamford
like this property?Call 01780 690011
- Detached bungalow in a village setting
- Backing on to open fields and countryside
- Refitted kitchen diner
- Two further receptions
- Three bedrooms
- Large rear gardens
- Garage and driveway
- Viewing essential
* Detached bungalow in a village setting
* Backing on to open fields and countryside
* Refitted kitchen diner
* Two further receptions
* Three bedrooms
* Large rear gardens
* Garage and driveway
* Viewing essential
Radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, doors to:
Kitchen / Diner
4.53m x 4.51m (14'10" x 14'10") maximum. Delightful room overlooking the rear garden and re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in electric hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, breakfast bar, door to:
2.89m x 2.24m (9'6" x 7'4"). Fitted base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler, door to garden, door to:
Opaque double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level wc, storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
5.77m x 3.48m (18'11" x 11'5"). Gas fireplace with adam style surround, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
3.74m x 3.04m (12'3" x 10'). Double glazed construction overlooking gardens, double doors to side.
4.53m x 3.33m (14'10" x 10'11"). Double glazed window to front, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
4.36m x 2.81m (14'4" x 9'3") maximum. Double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.33m x 2.82m (10'11" x 9'3") maximum. Double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with fitted shower, low-level wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlight.
To the front of the property there is a large block paved driveway providing parking/turning and enclosed by a mature hedgerow. The large rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature borders and a paved patio seating area leading from the conservatory.
Single garage with up and over door. Power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.