This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Harrow Drive, Hornchurch, RM11
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- DELIGHTFULL CHARACTER TREBLE ASPECT LOUNGE 22'10" X 14'8" MAXIMUM
- SEPARATE DUAL ASPECT DINING ROOM 15'4" X 11'
- COUNTRY STYLE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 14'2" X 12'
- IN & OUT DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- ADDITIONAL PARKING AT ONE SIDE AND DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN BEING A PARTICULAR FEATURE MEASURING 153' IN DEPTH
- SOUGHT AFTER TURNING
- ENORMOUS POTENTIAL FOR ENLARGEMENT (S.T.P.P.)
Tenure: FreeholdSet within this most sought after of tree lined turnings offering accommodation of a size and standard which must be viewed personally to be fully appreciated is this extremely well presented detached character home. In brief to the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two of which afford their own en suite shower rooms in addition to the family bathroom. To the ground floor, a reception hall gives access to living accommodation incorporating a delightful character treble aspect lounge 22’10” x 14’8” maximum and a separate dual aspect dining room 15’4” x 11’. The property has a country style kitchen/breakfast room 14’2” x 12’ in oak with integrated appliances and as previously mentioned an attractive ground floor family bathroom. To the front, a block paved in and out driveway provides off-road car parking for several vehicles and leads at one side of the house to additional parking and to the double length garage. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property measuring approximately 153’ in depth. Subject to the necessary planning consent we would also add that there is enormous potential for enlargement if required. Ref No. 4183-12.