This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Hillcrest Avenue, Yaxley, Peterborough
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Kitchen, Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway, No Chain
An established semi detached house set in a pleasant location. This home offers well proportioned accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby, three bedrooms, bathroom, driveway, front garden & in our opinion, a generous rear garden.
A well proportioned semi detached house set in a pleasant location within the Village. This home is offered for sale with no onward chain and comes with the benefit of what we consider to be a generous rear garden.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2158-7023-6234-9172-7934.
Stairs to first floor, doors to dining room, lounge & kitchen.
Lounge 11' x 13' plus chimney breast ( 3.35m x 3.96m plus chimney breast )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, gas fire set in slabbed hearth.
Dining Room 10' 5" inc chimney breast x 11' ( 3.18m inc chimney breast x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, door to lounge.
Breakfast Area 6' 4" x 11' 4" ( 1.93m x 3.45m )
Tiled flooring, radiator, work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fridge freezer space. Through to:
Kitchen Area 11' 5" x 4' 10" min ( 3.48m x 1.47m min )
Half glazed door to the side & window to the rear, gas cooker point with cooker hood, tiled flooring.
Low level wc.
Utility 6' 2" x 7' 6" ( 1.88m x 2.29m )
Window to the side, radiator, range of work surfaces.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' x 11' 8" plus doorway ( 3.35m x 3.56m plus doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 8' plus doorway ( 1.96m x 2.44m plus doorway )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard.
Re-fitted to comprise: close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath, glazed shower cubicle, tiled flooring & walls, radiator / towel rail.
Outside The Property
The front garden is set behind hedging. The driveway extends alongside the property. The rear garden offers a paved patio area and is laid mainly to lawn. There is an ornamental pond, a timber storage shed and a further brick store with internal dimensions of approx. 7ft 6in x 5ft 1in.
From our office, proceed up Lansdowne Road & turn left onto Broadway. Take the next left hand turn into Middletons Road then a right hand turn into Hillcrest Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.