3 bedroom detached house for saleChina Dog 10 Lower Newport, Berriedale, Caithness KW7 6HA
- Stone Built Cottage
- Amazing Views over country and sea
- adjoining stables and store
- set in 2.42 acres of land
- Extra 3.7acre field
- Expired planning permission for building plot
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
A traditional stone built three-bedroom cottage and extension with amazing views over the countryside to the sea, with adjoining stables and store set in approximately 2.42 acres of land on the coast with an additional paddock and a field of approximately 3.7 acres. This superb country property has a mixture of recently installed UPVC and aluminium double-glazed windows and oil fired central heating. There was previously planning permission in place for a plot to the rear of the property, with elevated sea views, which could be reapplied for and either sold or used as a building plot. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and potential that this property offers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ChinaDog. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Young Robertson & Co, Thurso. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.