This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Malthouse Lane, Ludham, Great Yarmouth
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Garden
- Views of Countryside
- Popular Broadland Village
- Ample Parking with Garage Facility
- Viewing Highly Advised
An opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow in the popular Broadland village of Ludham. Comprising of 2 bedrooms, 2 receptions, generous gardens with views over fields. A rare opportunity for such property, and viewing is highly advised.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0499-2864-6248-9722-0461.
uPVC double glazed door to front, tiled flooring, power points and radiator.
Living Room 14' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.78m )
uPVC double glazed patio sliding door to rear garden, brick and stone fire place with milti-fuel burner, tiled flooring, radiator and points for power and tv.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.28m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer and work surfaces. Electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine / dish washer and tiled splash backs. uPVC double glazed windows with front and side aspect, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
uPVC double galzed window with front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator and ponts for power and tv.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window with rear apsect, fitted carpet, radiator and points for power and tv.
Comprising of wash hand basin, low level wc, uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and bath with mixer taps and shower above. Fully tiled, tiled flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed window with rear aspect.
With shingled drive to side for parking of several cars, garage and wooden gate to front. The rear garden is manily laid to lawn with planting and offers views over nearby countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.