This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
East Grinstead, West Sussex
- 5 bedroom detached house
- 4700sq ft accommodation
- 3 and a half acres of land
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sandschool and stables
Moving indoors you start with a grand entrance hall. To your left you have the living accommodation and to your right you have the entertainment section. The quite superb lounge area, which extends to around 23', opens up to the bar area and dining room. There are 2 further reception rooms (which can be used for whatever you desire) the kitchen, a utility area and a downstairs cloakroom. The spiral staircase in the lounge leads you up to the 5 bedrooms which include a fantastic master bedroom with balcony, a dressing area and en-suite bathroom.
Now the property doesnt stop there as the other side of the entrance hall you have what is used now as a games room leading onto a 55' swimming pool room, secret garden, patio area and another enclosed courtyard. For equestrian enthusiasts there are 6 brick built 12' x 12' stables, 24' x 12' tack room, a 40m x 20m floodlit sand school, hay store, field shelter and 3.5 acres of land (tbv).This really is one you don't want to miss out on!
What the Owner says:I was amazed the first time I came to the property and it had everything I could ever have dreamed of.
The amount of parking should be enough for even the largest of parties with 2 garages on top of that. Inside I couldnt believe the property stretched to 4700 sq ft, much bigger than anything else I had viewed at the time.
For me what sealed the deal was the equestrian use as I have a horse and the potential to keep him here and rent the other stables out was a big eye opener.
I've made the property exactly how I want it but its time to move on so Im sure the next owner will be as happy here as I have been.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 11'5 × 9'9 (3.48m × 2.97m)
- Lounge: 23' × 17'5 (7.02m × 5.31m)
- Bar Area: 8'9 × 8'7 (2.67m × 2.62m)
- Dining Area: 17'7 × 14'2 (5.36m × 4.32m)
- Gym/Office: 14'6 × 8'10 (4.42m × 2.69m)
- Family Room: 17'2 × 12'9 (5.24m × 3.89m)
- Kitchen: 13'7 × 10'10 (4.14m × 3.3m)
- Utility Room: 10'4 × 5'6 (3.15m × 1.68m)
- Games Room: 19'5 × 16'9 (5.92m × 5.11m)
- Pool Room: 55'6 × 31'2 (16.93m × 9.51m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 15' × 14'5 (4.58m × 4.4m)
- Dressing Area: 9'1 × 7'7 (2.77m × 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2: 15' × 10'9 (4.58m × 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 × 9'9 (3.1m × 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 12' × 9'9 (3.66m × 2.97m)
- Bedroom 5: 15'11 × 10'1 (4.85m × 3.08m)
- Equestrian Facilities
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.