5 bedroom detached house for saleEast Grinstead, West Sussex
- 5 bedroom detached house
- 4700sq ft accommodation
- 3 and a half acres of land
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sandschool and stables
Words cannot describe this outstanding detached equestrian property in the ever popular location of Woodcock Hill, Felbridge. It really is one you have to go and see yourself to believe the beauty of the location and the size of the property. You approach via a bridle path which leads to the driveway and there is copious amounts of parking.
Moving indoors you start with a grand entrance hall. To your left you have the living accommodation and to your right you have the entertainment section. The quite superb lounge area, which extends to around 23', opens up to the bar area and dining room. There are 2 further reception rooms (which can be used for whatever you desire) the kitchen, a utility area and a downstairs cloakroom. The spiral staircase in the lounge leads you up to the 5 bedrooms which include a fantastic master bedroom with balcony, a dressing area and en-suite bathroom.
Now the property doesnt stop there as the other side of the entrance hall you have what is used now as a games room leading onto a 55' swimming pool room, secret garden, patio area and another enclosed courtyard.
What the Owner says:I was amazed the first time I came to the property and it had everything I could ever have dreamed of.
The amount of parking should be enough for even the largest of parties with 2 garages on top of that. Inside I couldnt believe the property stretched to 4700 sq ft, much bigger than anything else I had viewed at the time.
For me what sealed the deal was the equestrian use as I have a horse and the potential to keep him here and rent the other stables out was a big eye opener.
I've made the property exactly how I want it but its time to move on so Im sure the next owner will be as happy here as I have been.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 11'5 × 9'9 (3.48m × 2.97m)
- Lounge: 23' × 17'5 (7.02m × 5.31m)
- Bar Area: 8'9 × 8'7 (2.67m × 2.62m)
- Dining Area: 17'7 × 14'2 (5.36m × 4.32m)
- Gym/Office: 14'6 × 8'10 (4.42m × 2.69m)
- Family Room: 17'2 × 12'9 (5.24m × 3.89m)
- Kitchen: 13'7 × 10'10 (4.14m × 3.3m)
- Utility Room: 10'4 × 5'6 (3.15m × 1.68m)
- Games Room: 19'5 × 16'9 (5.92m × 5.11m)
- Pool Room: 55'6 × 31'2 (16.93m × 9.51m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 15' × 14'5 (4.58m × 4.4m)
- Dressing Area: 9'1 × 7'7 (2.77m × 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2: 15' × 10'9 (4.58m × 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 × 9'9 (3.1m × 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 12' × 9'9 (3.66m × 2.97m)
- Bedroom 5: 15'11 × 10'1 (4.85m × 3.08m)
- Equestrian Facilities
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37909319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20608757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.