This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment for sale
Madley Brook Lane, Witney
- 40% Shared Ownership
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Allocated Car Port Parking
This well presented Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment with Allocated Car Port Parking Space is situated on the sought after Madley Park Development in Witney and is Offered For Sale under the Shared Ownership Scheme with a 40% Share.
Allen & Harris are pleased to Offer to the Market this well presented Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge and Kitchen Area, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and One Allocated Car Port Parking Space. Under the Shared Ownership Scheme the asking price of this property is reflective of a 40% share in the property, there is also a rent and service charge payable of approximately £350.00 per calendar month on the property.
Security telephone entry system. Stairs rising to accommodation.
Video entry phone. Door to hallway. Loft access. Cupboard with radiator.
Lounge Area Irregular Shaped Room 12' 8" min x 13' 4" max ( 3.86m min x 4.06m)
Double-glazed window to side. Radiator. Open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen Area 10' 2" x 9' 2" max ( 3.10m x 2.79m max )
Double-glazed window to side. Fitted with base and wall units with work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiled. Electric oven and gas hob with extractor cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 10' x 14' 11" max ( 3.05m x 4.55m max )
Double-glazed window to side. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Double-glazed window to side. Radiator.
Double-glazed window to side. Part tiled and fitted with WC, hand washbasin and bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point and radiator. Vinyl flooring.
One allocated parking space with car-port and visitor parking available.
Secure communal storage area and bin store area.
Shared Ownership Scheme
The asking price of this property is reflective of a 40% share in the property. There is also a rent and service charge payable of approximately £350 per calendar month.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.